• @nala121498:

So, I've had a basenji longer than you? :eek: That can't be possible! 😕 Although I am a bit more insane than you (I blame Nala) LOL!;)
    Seriously, I thought you'd had them for decades!!!

It was my Son's idea, so I can't even take credit for that.

German shorthair prior to Basenji's, they're a little nuts too.:eek:

Can't forget the ankle nippers, a couple of them.

Chow mix that looked like a devil dog….all black and yellow eyes.

There's been at least one dog in our house for the last 30 years and a few cats from time to time.....................reptiles, fish, birds. We even owned a horse at one time.
    They call me Dr. Dolittle at work.:eek:

• …and for good reason! We've had horses since I was 4 and then became allergic. My father is a "Bayonne (NJ) cowboy". My sister breeds horses in southern VT...she's got a paint stud colt foaled May 1, 2006 and his paint dad, mom (QH), a paint mare and also a black and white paint large pony -- all for sale if you'd like another!!
    We've had growing up: a beagle, lab, siberian husky, shih tzu and finally - Nala!! After becoming allergic I had hampster, gerbil, newts, salamanders...
    I hope my kids don't get into that!! Although Natalie is showing signs...she can't wait for spring/summer when those red efts start showing up in the mud!

• My father is a "Bayonne (NJ) cowboy".

Jersey huh? I was born up in that neck of the woods.

We had an arabian horse, born on the 4th of July in 1976…....we called her Liberty! Horses are too expensive to keep for us!:eek:

• @Basenji_Boy:

Jersey huh? I was born up in that neck of the woods.

I was born in Paterson (St. Joe's) and grew up in Wayne.

We had an arabian horse, born on the 4th of July in 1976…....we called her Liberty! Horses are too expensive to keep for us!:eek:

How sweet!

I think a miniature horse would be a nice addition to Basenji Park…don't you?:p

Yes, they are expensive to keep. We had a crazy half Arab who was lots of fun and my best pal.

• oops - I inserted my comment into your quote! Is that the equivalent of putting words in your mouth or just a mis-quote? In any event - sorry!

• @nala121498:

I think a miniature horse would be a nice addition to Basenji Park…don't you?:p

Did you bump your head this morning????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joisey Girl.:D

jys1011 is Joisey too!:D

• Hey hey what about us JOISEY GIRLS 😃 😃 😃 born & raised!

BTW I was born in St. Joes too 🙂 🙂

• @jys1011:

Hey hey what about us JOISEY GIRLS 😃 😃 😃 born & raised!

BTW I was born in St. Joes too 🙂 🙂

We do have quite a little north Joisey group going here don't we J??

Still thinking Edison in March…...BTW.

• Really jys1011…that's quite a coincidence!? I bet I'm older...way older!!
    What date(s) in March?? I'm only going to be in the Toms River area until about March 1st…

• Yep…just took a look at your web site pics - I'll bet I could be your mother!! BTW, what beautiful pictures they all are. What a handsome family!!

• My husband and I, think your dog is beautiful! 🙂

• wow awesome pics

• Nala no WAY!!! :eek: you can't possibly be unless you had me at ten years old 😃 😃

I also appear much younger than people expect…not that I mind hee hee! 😃 😃 Thanks very much for the compliments.

• Happy St. Valentines day!!!!

• @Arti:

Happy St. Valentines day!!!!

Happy St. Valentines day to you! Willy sends along Valentines greetings for Arti.:D

• Hi !!!
    I am again !!!New pictures Arti !!!

Greetings:)

• You take such great action pictures! Beautiful.:)

• HI ARTI….We've missed you 😃

• Hi there!! What great pictures…again....just beautiful!

Suggested Topics