Joined
Last Online
Recent Posts
posted in Basenji Health Issues & Questions read more

Zahra (non brat) developed a lipoma about two years ago, in the last year it has rapidly grown, gotten hard in a spot with an odd shape. Two previous fine needle aspirations say non-cancerous. Tonight vet doesn't like how fast it has grown or shape and referred us to a surgeon to have it removed. It does appear to be starting to hinder her walking so I agree that it needs to go. Of course it is 6 pm and I won't be able to call for an appointment until tomorrow, can anyone tell me what to expect? Is cancer a possibility even though two previous tests said no? She has no other issues except for occasional blood in her stool. What should I expect the cost to be?
Jenn Kessler's photo.


Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.