- Go to the Activity section of your PayPal account.
- Click the transaction you want to refund and then click Issue a refund.
- Enter the refund amount and click Continue.
- Confirm the information and click Issue Refund.
For More Information: https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/paypal-customer-service/
If you are using an Android device with Prime video playback problem, you can try to clear cache of the app to fix the streaming problem. Open Settings on your device, Tap Apps (Application Manager) > Prime Video. Tap Clear Data > OK. Then you try to stream the Prime video and see if it is working now.
For More Information: https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/amazon-prime-customer-service/
• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example:SA69-AANA-A783-DE78-C584
• KEEP the computer online for the Webroot install to make sure it works correctly
• Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
• Let it finish its installed scan
For more information:https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/webroot-antivirus/
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type in the following text, and then press Enter. appwiz.cpl.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Norton Security Scan, and then click Uninstall or Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the uninstall process completes, restart the computer.
For More Information:https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/norton-support-number/
- On the Start screen, right-click your Norton product, and then click Uninstall.
- In the list of currently installed programs, click your Norton product, and then click Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Your Norton product is not fully uninstalled until you restart your computer.
For More Information: https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/norton-antivirus/
- Hover your mouse over My Account.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click Add Device next to your McAfee subscription.
- Select the device type.
- Click Download.
- Select the McAfee product you want to install, and then click Download again. NOTE: If you want to reinstall to a different computer: Click Send Link.
For More Information: https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/mcafee-anti-virus/
- Remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2018. If you are not sure how to remove the application, see this guide.
- Restart your PC.
- Download the installer from the Kaspersky Lab website.
- Follow the instructions to install Kaspersky Internet Security 2018.
For More Information: https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/kaspersky-antivirus/
- In Windows 7:
- Click Start, go to Control Panel and double-click Programs and Features.
- Find Bitdefender and select Uninstall.
- Click Remove in the window that appears, and then select according to your situation: I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- Click Next to continue.
For More Information:https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/bitdefender-antivirus/
AVG Antivirus FREE Review. Cons / The software slows your computer more than another antivirus software we reviewed. ... It is a good choice if you only need basic malware protection and don't want to pay for advanced features, or you can use it in tandem with your current antivirus program as a second layer of protection.
For More Information: https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/avg-antivirus/
Turn off Auto-Renewal in Avast Using the Customer Service Portal
- Go to link support.avast.com/refund.
- fill in the information with the cancel request.
- It is important to use the same e-mail you have used during the original purchase.
- Wait for the Avast Customer Service response to confirm the cancellation.
For More Information: Avast customer service number | Avast support phone number
For More Information: https://www.800-customerservicenumber.com/avast-antivirus/