Our baby Jaguar and Spaiky

• ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

After a christmas vacation, we are back at the internet!
    Here a picture update about our little Bengal James and Spaiky

Spaiky

prrrrr

Jamesss

I'm so proud at his rosetted coat!

He likes to pose

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And he is still a kitten ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Growing really hard

Handsom

hihi

Stretching

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• James is a beautiful cat!! And he sure knows how to get his picture taken ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Houston

what a beauty..yes, he likes to pose..haha.

• James is absolutely gorgeous! Love those Bengals. And Spaiky, of course, is so elegant - black cats, especially the rounder ones, are my favorites.

• Two incredibly fine and healthy looking cats. Spaiky reminds me of one of the first cats we had, Tiggy. Tiggy was glossy black and a very big cat who made dogs shiver!

• What a hunk of a cat!

• I have never owned a cat and can't say they are my favorite but if I ever got a cat it would be a Bengalโ€ฆ I researched them a few years ago when I was in a place that only allowed cats..... James is gorgeous....and he looks to have such a personality...love the pictures

• I love James color!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• @Kipawa:

Two incredibly fine and healthy looking cats. Spaiky reminds me of one of the first cats we had, Tiggy. Tiggy was glossy black and a very big cat who made dogs shiver!

Sounds like Tiggy was a lot like our Spaik, Spaiky is very big (well James wil get bigger some day) but he is the real boss in the house, he only has to use his "look" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Chealsie508:

I have never owned a cat and can't say they are my favorite but if I ever got a cat it would be a Bengalโ€ฆ I researched them a few years ago when I was in a place that only allowed cats..... James is gorgeous....and he looks to have such a personality...love the pictures

๐Ÿ™‚ He has a giant personality, the only thing you need to know to understand what the personality is are these words: It's a basenji in a kitty-coatโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Fantastic photos of gorgeous cats. Thanks for sharing them. ๐Ÿ™‚

• You can tell Spaiky is a dominant Cat by the way he is carrying his tail over his back ๐Ÿ™‚ He's gorgeous, and James, what can i say besides " I want one !" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Suggested Topics