• woo congrats! what a lovely pup!

• Congratulations Fran, he is so cute!!!

• @sharronhurlbut:

Those toys will not be whole after a while. I am delighted you finally got your "little" man home.
    Hugs and hugs to you all.
    How do the kittys like the puppy?

Sharron, it is going really well! The kitties are showing and telling Kipawa that they were here first. Kipawa just wants to play with them, but they have a hiss that tells Kipawa that close is okay, but nothing more. It's great, I don't have to walk around ensuring the kitties are safe. Tons of thanks to Therese and Kevin for exposing Kipawa to cats!

• @curlytails:

There he is! I see he's already building quite the menagerie of… toys.
    Cute cute cute.

Uh, yes. The toy box is quite full. Yesterday when we were buying his coat, he grabbed a 5 foot long soft, squeeky boa constrictor off the shelf. So that came home with us. It was fun watching him interact with other dogs in the store - so respectful of them. I know that eventually he will do something needing correction, but this boy is a dream.

• Oh Kipawa- I know I am going to be the same as you- when my puppy comes home and we go to a store, anything he even looks at will probably come home with us, so happy you finally got your baby and he is a dream!

• Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't wait to hear more stories.

Suggested Topics