Looking for Basenji owners in Tampa, FL

• Hello all….My beloved pooch passed away six months ago and I am starting my journey to find a new best friend. After much research, I have decided a Basenji is the dog for me. That said, I am trying to locate Basenji owners in Tampa. Before taking the plunge, I would like to talk with local owners and meet their dogs. They are certainly not a common pet and I would like to meet one(or more) to see just how they are in person. Are there any Basenji owners out there in Tampa? I would be great to hear from you.

• Please go to www.basenjirescue.org
    there are a lot of b's that need homes.
    Its a great place to start to learn about basenjis.
    Read the reality stories…

• @MikeP:

Hello all….My beloved pooch passed away six months ago and I am starting my journey to find a new best friend. After much research, I have decided a Basenji is the dog for me. That said, I am trying to locate Basenji owners in Tampa. Before taking the plunge, I would like to talk with local owners and meet their dogs. They are certainly not a common pet and I would like to meet one(or more) to see just how they are in person. Are there any Basenji owners out there in Tampa? I would be great to hear from you.

That is great…. we always suggest meeting with Basenjis and Basenji Owners before deciding this is the right breed of dog for your new forever companion!!! Good luck in your search.

Suggested Topics