Birthday pictures: Tillo and Pip in the snow

• These are really nice pics!! That shot looking down the road with the snow covered trees is amazing.

• Houston

Wonderful pictures…I love looking at Tillo and Pip in the snow. πŸ™‚

• πŸ˜ƒ
    Tillo's coat is from Hurtta. It is also waterproof πŸ™‚ Hurtta has great stuff! Here a link: http://www.hurttacollection.com/home

I love Tillo's coat!! I wish I could order one from that website but they don't sell them 😞 You know how much Sonny wishes he could be just like Tillo πŸ˜‰

• @sonnyboy:

πŸ˜ƒ Tillo's coat is from Hurtta. It is also waterproof πŸ™‚ Hurtta has great stuff! Here a link: http://www.hurttacollection.com/home

I love Tillo's coat!! I wish I could order one from that website but they don't sell them 😞 You know how much Sonny wishes he could be just like Tillo πŸ˜‰

I could become a retailer of course and send them to you all πŸ˜ƒ

• Those pictures, as always, are wonderful. The dogs seem to be playing in a Fairyland almost. Wish there was a Hurtta dealer in America!

• @Kipawa:

Yes, my Dad came to Canada after the war. As a young man he spent time in the Dutch army in Indonesia fighting insurgents. Indonesians at the time were trying to gain independence from Holland. He returned to Holland from Indonesia and wound up coming to Canada.

I love my Dutch heritage. We actually live in a community (suburb) of the Vancouver, Canada area where a number of Dutch people live. Interestingly enough, our area is full of dykes that were built in the early 1900's. It will be great to walk along them with Kipawa.

I love hearing the Dutch accent - it reminds me of my Dad. A number of the shops in our area are owned by Dutch people. Every year I buy my garden flowers from a Dutch family who has been involved in horticulture for years. Oh yes, how the Dutch love their gardens!

Thanks for the link to the Hurtta coats. They look the best that I have seen, and I have been searching for quite some time. I like that they have a rough and rugged look about them. Some dog coats are rather ridiculous (excluding Hallowe'en, which is allowed for one day) πŸ™‚

It's lovely to hear about your Dutch part πŸ™‚ If you are ever thinking about visiting the Netherlands, you are more than welcome here!
    And I believe we are pretty good with flowers πŸ˜‰

Can't wait to see pics of Kipawa on the dykes! If you want a Hurtta coat, but can't order it in Canada, let me know..!

• I love that website- such a shame they don't have retailers in the US… I would likely go a little order crazy!

• @Chealsie508:

I love that website- such a shame they don't have retailers in the US… I would likely go a little order crazy!

They aren't the cheapest.. so I think that would stop you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

• Great Birthday Photos, love Pip in his red scarf! The scenery is amazing, I see why you love it there.

• Been away for a while but … here I am again !

Strange ...πŸ˜•

I'm living in Belgium, close to the Dutch border, but instead of buying one of these beautiful Hurtta coats
    (Tillo, you look gorgeous in it !!) I bought one, also very beautiful, for Bendji in Canada. :o

The Great White North Winter Coat (size 16S for Bendji) came from "Chilly Dogs" :

http://www.chillydogs.ca/

So if you:

• like their collection;
    • need it fast;
    • and don't want to bother Janneke (although I'm convinced that she will love to help you);

it may be a solution to keep your baby warm …

To all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Belgium !:)

Suggested Topics