She is!

Crazy woman..

Sneezing

Tillo being cute

Tillo flying

🙂

Trying to catch a bird

That was it!

• WoW those are amazing pictures!1 And again so jealous that you have so many beautiful places to take Tillo!! Sometimes I feel bad .. you know Ayo spends most of his time on a leash, except when at home of course but he really doesnt get to run around a lot!!!
    Thas is really cool. And that Pitbull? is it? doesnt look very friendly!!!!

• Lovely, every one of them.

• Mertillo the flying angel - gotta love it! 🙂 Always a treat from this end.

Oh, and Janneke, you won't have to be so worried about me flying over to Holland and stealing Tillo, as I will be "with basenji" soon!

• @dmey:

WoW those are amazing pictures!1 And again so jealous that you have so many beautiful places to take Tillo!! Sometimes I feel bad .. you know Ayo spends most of his time on a leash, except when at home of course but he really doesnt get to run around a lot!!!
    Thas is really cool. And that Pitbull? is it? doesnt look very friendly!!!!

Tillo loves to run around. We spent about an hour in the dunes and Tillo was running 95 % of the time.. making long and crazy sprints..
    If there isn't a safe place to walk Ayo off leash, maybe you can take him on bike rides? Tillo enjoyes them very much as well! 🙂

I think that dog was an American Staffordshire terrier, an intact male and actually really friendly. He was walking around with that big piece of wood you see on the ground, until Tillo decided to take a look and growl :rolleyes: The Stafford wasn't really impressed.. haha..

• Thank you Sharron and Fran 🙂

@Kipawa:

Oh, and Janneke, you won't have to be so worried about me flying over to Holland and stealing Tillo, as I will be "with basenji" soon!

I know! Isn't that just great!! I'm so excited for you!

• OH, I love the flying pics!!

• Really great shots!

• Stunning pictures - esp the flying pictures

• What kind of camera is that? I wish I could afford a nice one to take shots like that!

• Testing if Flickr gives a beter result with resizing.. sorry..

IMG_0286 by jobammerlaan, on Flickr

• Thanks everyone! The flying pics are pretty amazing, aren't they? I love the pinkish sky 🙂

@Ellusionz:

What kind of camera is that? I wish I could afford a nice one to take shots like that!

The camera is a Canon EOS 7D. We just have it, so still testing 🙂

• Houston

Lovely pictures..can't believe I missed them…wow..he is a stunner.

Suggested Topics