• On Friday night, we watched a special on the History Channel about dog evolution. When the narration was interrupted by the howling of a wolf, Lola woke up and "watched" the entire show!

She was so attentive, I wish I could read her mind!:D

I think she was wishing she could be there!

It is certainly a great show to leave on the TV when you leave them alone! :p

She even tried to look behind the TV…

When she finally came back to the couch, she sat for the rest of the show. 🙂

• I had a Rottie that loved the tv. In fact a few times she sneaked in and turned the tv on with her nose (yeah tell me how stupid I was to teach her to do that!) and I woke up startled. LOL but since she couldn't change channels at least she was forced to watch whatever was on, usually some infomercial. When I got a new tv, I did not teach her how to turn it on!

Cara is mildly interested in the tv and computer monitor sometimes. But your dog is like Dax. I suggest you try Babe! Dax watched it so often she would look to the right or left depending on where the sheep were coming from. Who says they don't have great memories? 🙂

• That's so cute. 🙂

• suki also becomes terribly interested in various tv shows. she LOVED quigley down under, and intently watched the whole thing.

• Mine completely ignore the tv… until I watched a dog documentary a few nights ago. They were both riveted for an entire hour. They didn't search for the source of the noise or make any noises themselves, but they wouldn't shut their eyes for the entire time. They just sat & stared.

Suggested Topics