2 r/w pups for sale- Dallas-11/18/10

• Robyn i was being sarcastic! Come on, they post here and we'd chew them up and spit them out. The comparison of their dogs with responsible breeders would BOOST, not hurt you. In fact, the posting of these dogs leads to debates that anyone here reading would JUMP to breeders, not the craigslist. Honest, I see those postings as an advertisement for those of you who do it right!

• Debra, I think we share the same sense of humor:), lol, and irony too!

I agree that the posting of these CL dogs, whether you call them rescues or livestock, only strengthens the importance of finding a responsible breeder…. the person (Donna) at the start of this thread was a suspicious poster to me, as well as to others.... so if someone new to the basenji breed sees this string, perhaps they will heed, "buyer beware".

• Well I understand it wasn't a good idea to use sarcasm… Robyn has adults she is trying to place, a new litter on the way, and finding homes right now is a hot button. I should have spelled it out not depended on anyone to get it. And I would sure hate someone new here to think I SERIOUSLY think the craigslist dogs are an option over legit rescues and responsible breeders.

Suggested Topics