Sherwood's Breeding Plans 2010

• Sherwood is pleased to announce the breeding of Baron (Sherwood's Red Baron LCM2) and Bindi (Ch. Sherwood's Something Special). Due date from the first breeding is December 2.

Baron is almost 15 years old, still healthy and energetic.

Bindi is a gorgeous girl and an outstanding dam.

Details, more photos, and health info can be found at www.sherwoodbasenjis.com.

• Congratulations, Robyn! 🙂

• Cool Robyn, guess he passed his sperm count with the Vet with flying colors!

• I had his sperm count done in August. I did not have a teaser bitch but the repro vet was able to collect him. His motility was only 60% but that is pretty good for his age, especially since it was before breeding season. There were 5 natural breedings over a 5 day period. I held my breath for a while but it's obvious the breedings took. 🙂

• @YodelDogs:

I had his sperm count done in August. I did not have a teaser bitch but the repro vet was able to collect him. His motility was only 60% but that is pretty good for his age, especially since it was before breeding season. There were 5 natural breedings over a 5 day period. I held my breath for a while but it's obvious the breedings took. 🙂

60% is pretty darn good for a 15 yr old….. When I used Ricky, I think that his was maybe at best 70%... and we got 4 very nice puppies from that breeding.

December 1st is just about here!

• Congratulations Robyn!

Terry

• Congratulations, I remember meeting Baron and what a sweet and good-looking boy he was. Possibly black pup? (my genetic education was many years ago…)

• I am 99% sure that Baron is pure-for-red so I am only expecting red/white pups from this breeding. Next year, there may be black pups back at Sherwood. 🙂

• Congrats, We are happy to assist with socialization when the pups come!

• Houston

Very nice Robyn…keeping my fingers crossed for happy healthy puppies and mommy.

• @MDSPHOTO:

Congrats, We are happy to assist with socialization when the pups come!

Absolutely! All of my local friends are welcomed to visit as often as they want. 🙂

• Congratulations! I know these puppies will be as beautiful, sweet, healthy and special as all the previous puppies that have come out of your kennel!! I can't wait to see pictures. And way to go Baron!!

Pat
    Cory and Jayden

• Pat,
    Baron is Jayden's sire and Cory is full sister to Bindi so you know the babies will be awesome. 😃

• Congrats Robyn, and fingers crossed that all goes smoothly!

• Taken Nov 24

Taken Nov 28

And I wrote the wrong due date down. It would be Dec 2 from the first breeding. Changing the first post now. 🙂

• Any day now….

• Oh poor girl 🙂 She looks so uncomfortable…I can sympathize...well, not right now, but you know what I mean...

How many do you think are in there?

• I'm hoping no more than 4

• Umm, excuse me Robyn, but maybe Sugar is waiting for Bindi?? Just a thought, you know how these girls are! And Sugar is about the same size as Bindi as well. It'll be interesting to see what transpires in the next couple of days!

• Houston

Wow, she is ginourmous..can't wait to hear of the babies.

Suggested Topics