• Hello and welcome to the forum, nice to see another someone else from the UK here.
    We have an 11 month old Basenji girl and are hoping to add to our family soon.
    It would be lovely to hear a bit more about the Basenji you already have, any pics 😉
    Good luck in your search for another Pup.

• Hello and welcome to the forum nice to see another person from the UK:)
    Good luck with your search for another B pup. Have you thought about asking your breeder if they know of any litters?

• Welcome to the forum, tilly29. Have you had Basenjis before your current one? The pictures are lovely - what a cute girl. The best of luck with your search - it will soon be puppy time and best to contact as many breeders as possible - the club secreatries can give you details of breeders. Have you spoken to the breeder of your other Basenji?, she may be able to help you too.

• Hi Tilly29,
    I have 4 r/w boys,can see picture on Khanis sight

• @Debbie:

Hi Tilly29,
    I have 4 r/w boys,can see picture on Khanis sight

Plugging your litter on every thread mentioning looking for a pup is, I guess, okay. But it helps if you really READ the post. This person is in GREAT BRITAIN. Not sure you really think they want to ship from here.

• @DebraDownSouth:

Plugging your litter on every thread mentioning looking for a pup is, I guess, okay. But it helps if you really READ the post. This person is in GREAT BRITAIN. Not sure you really think they want to ship from here.

Well acutally, Kathy ships overseas all the time and since she is helping place these pups, it is a possible…..

• One of the red and white pups Kathy has presently came from my litter…never hurts to inquire 🙂 I'd love to know where he goes!

• @tanza:

Well acutally, Kathy ships overseas all the time and since she is helping place these pups, it is a possible…..

The person is looking for a pet, so lets be logical… the cost of shipping is more than the price of the pup.

• @annandael:

One of the red and white pups Kathy has presently came from my litter…never hurts to inquire 🙂 I'd love to know where he goes!

REALLY getting confusing. The 4 r/w Kathy posted, she said they are absolutely NOT her pups, but posting the pics to help the owner, Terri.

And if that isn't confusing enough, the forum person with name of Debbie Mastro evidently is actually "Terri."

Is one of those your pups? Is it with Terri or Kathy? If it is you litter, I don't get how you wouldn't absolutely KNOW where he goes… don't you have a contract on placement of your own pups?

• Yeah it does sound confusing! LOL Actually the 4 aren't Kathy's and none are from my litter. Kathy has one of the reds from my litter. The pup was the stud fee, but I do not think she has any interest in keeping him. I don't get told anything about him anymore and the litter wasn't co-bred so I have no rights to him so honestly if she didn't want to tell me where he goes she doesn't have to. I would hope she would let me know where he goes but again she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to.

Sorry for the confusion!

• Danielle,
    Please keep your private posts to yourself or send via email.
    This has nothing to do with this thread.

Terri does have the boy puppies and I posted the pictures for her as I know how to do it and she does not. Pretty simple.

• @annandael:

Kathy has one of the reds from my litter. The pup was the stud fee, but I do not think she has any interest in keeping him. I don't get told anything about him anymore and the litter wasn't co-bred so I have no rights to him so honestly if she didn't want to tell me where he goes she doesn't have to. I would hope she would let me know where he goes but again she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to.

Sorry for the confusion!

Okay so your pup has nothing to do with the ones for sale.

The rest, ouch… Puppies for stud fees is not uncommon, though often when the stud owner wants to keep a puppy. In the future, put your desires in the contract... such as being informed where the pup goes and your contact info to the new owners. Heck I know stud owners who insist on that with their stud! It's not good form to complain in a public forum after the fact. Call the stud owner instead of doing damage to any good relationship by seemingly bashing her in public... even if you didn't mean it that way.

• @khanis:

Terri does have the boy puppies and I posted the pictures for her as I know how to do it and she does not. Pretty simple.

Thanks Kathy, I was very confused. Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Cute ones btw!

And if Terri wants help with setting up a photobucket account and help, she can pm me and I'll email my phone number and be glad to talk her through it!

• @DebraDownSouth:

Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted.

Long story, but all with good reason 🙂
    Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings.
    She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!

Suggested Topics