• @AJs:

I'm a dork. Forgot when I joined up. I thought I'd been around longer than that…

I've had AJ since he was 5.

Thanks for the correction, Dan. How's Buddy?

Buddy's great! He's 28 lbs of energy. AJ has a long way to go young lady. My Basenjis have been pretty active even at 13! My first lived to be 17-1/2! Maybe he just wasn't feeling well for a bit there as dogs can get viruses too.

• AJ comes from a slow developing line. He didn't really "come into his own" until he was well into his fourth year. Hopefully, if Ms. Patty is right, that means he'll be around for years to come.

Glad to hear the Bud-Meister is doing well.

• AJs Human - it's marvellous how time flies!!!

Joking apart, I'm so pleased that you seem to have given AJ new spirit with the return to a food that you know he's done well on. I've read the blurb on 'Missing Link' and heard the information on it from the salesman. I've no experience as I've not used it. I'm a bit of a sceptic where these things are concerned. The only way is to try it for a time and see the results (if any).

• Losing a loved one is a hard thing to bear, especially a pet. I think it's because they are in our life 24 hours a day usually from the day we get them. I've lost some fury friend in the past and the grieving process was quite long for me. You don't have to think about it until that day come though.

• I used Missing Link Plus with Maxx (the "Plus" is the one for joint support) and, IMO, it made a huge difference with him.

Maxx had Valley Fever for the last 4 years of his life. It skipped the respiratory phase and went straight to the disseminated phase, affecting his bones. I could tell a big difference in him once I started giving him the Missing Link Plus.

• My B boy is 13 and starting to get up a little more slowly. The vet recommended Arthrosamine and omega-3s in December, and it has made a noticeable difference. I'm starting to worry about the stairs, though.

• @LindaH:

I used Missing Link Plus with Maxx (the "Plus" is the one for joint support) and, IMO, it made a huge difference with him.

Maxx had Valley Fever for the last 4 years of his life. It skipped the respiratory phase and went straight to the disseminated phase, affecting his bones. I could tell a big difference in him once I started giving him the Missing Link Plus.

Do they like the taste?

Suggested Topics