• Raisin and Reo. And myself of course.

My name is Melody and I live in Mass with my two B's.

Raisin a 4 year old brindle female. She just finished her championship this Spring and is now concentrating on her modeling career (She models for In The Company of Dogs)

We recently added Reo (short for Oreo) to our family. He is a 1/1/2 year old black and white male. He is a doll. He came to us a finished champion. Once we are settled into the Fall he and I will be entering the ring in hopes of getting his Grand Championship.

Hope to "meet" you all.

• Welcome Melody, Raisin and Reo! It's great to have you here with us all. Raisin and Reo sound like a couple of great dogs. Have you any pictures of them? We are picture addicts on this forum!

• Welcome!!

Oreo is one GORGEOUS boy… but being his great grandmother I am biased 🙂
    And major congrats to you for having a 1/2 Avongara African CHAMPION in your family!!

• Hi Melody -
    Kim here - Oreo's sister Aaliyah sends a great big hello and welcome!!! :D:D
    (As do Ruby, Brando and Ozzy - the rest of my pack). Glad everything has worked out so well between Raisin & Oreo - they are both great kids.

Post pics when you get a second - I know you have tons!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Welcome. I am looking forward to pictures of your "foodie" Basenjis. 🙂

• Welcome to the forum! 🙂

• Welcome to the forum to you Reo and Riasin. What cute names!

• Welcome to the forum.

• Glad you found us.

• Thanks for the warm welcome!

Kim is understating the picture thing. LOL! I have mega-tons. I recently finished a 365 picture project of Raisin and am currently doing a general 365 project. 9 times out of 10 its of the kidz. If anyone is interested I can give you the addy of my 365 projects. But in the mean time here are Rai and Reo.
    attachment_p_119983_0_4761762085_01a84fe592_o.jpg

• Hi! Welcome! and I would love to see the 365 projects 🙂

• OMG what an INCREDIBLE picture! They are lovely. LOL on the "foodie" names. I have sci fi names.

• What a lovely picture - I can see that you're an expert photographer!

• Whoa. That's an amazing shot. I love how it captures them both in such typical B looks and poses.

• Welcome, Melodie, Raisin and Reo! Your photo is great, what wonderful expressions!

• Hello, I've seen your pictures on Flickr, they are beautiful!!

• very nice pic!! so cute!!

Suggested Topics