• Hope everything works out well with Nayru and how about some pics of your failed foster πŸ˜‰

• If Nayru loves him, here is Batman, the failed foster attempt. He's a chihuahua x dachshund we think. Definitely gifted in the cute area. Not quite housetrained but getting there.

Loves belly rubs and leather sandals. :|

Some of his toy haul from my trip to PetSmart.

On a 10" square couch cushion. I'm very firm about my policy about animals on the furniture. Only when their feet are tired of being on the floor. πŸ™‚

We went to the park. He had a lot of fun. He crashed when we got home. He still had his loaner collar on. This was sized completely down and he could still slide out of it. The owner of this collar was supposed to hit about 50# (Catahoula mix) but he tips the scales at 95 now. πŸ™‚

• He looks a sweetie. How big is he? I totally agree with you about animals on furniture. After all you have to think of their poor tired feet!!

• I measured him with a piece of typing paper, lol. He's about 8" tall and maybe 12 long? Like a long-bodied chihuahua.

• Batman is very cute, thanks for posting the pic πŸ™‚

• Batman is cute! Love the ears! πŸ™‚

• I have the cutest picture of him playing with a 150# Saint Bernard mix. I didn't get the shot of him trying to BURROW under the big dog's chest, but it was some kind of sweet. And Foolish, the big guy, didn't care a bit.

• Great - I should think he could easily disappear in the St Bernard's mouth!!

• Patty, Batman has no fear and seems to have a preference to larger dogs as playmates. There was a Boston Terrier puppy (we think they are about the same age) who does not know how to back down. Batman got very cranky and moved from play to STOP IT really fast. Dugan doesn't get dog messages at all. Batman decided Einstein, the Catahoula (100#) mix and Foolish, the Saint mix (150#) were his faves.

• Okay. I'm about to BURST. I just got word that my home visit is approved. Now to wait for the vet okay and then to set up when to go get my girl! If I were a Basenji, I'd be doing a B-500 around my work. Think they'd notice? πŸ™‚

• I am so happy for you Arwen.

• Houston

Wow, Arwen..I am so happy for you..can't wait to hear that you finally have her home with you

• I have the contract signed. Will be sending it in when I get home from work. I'll be calling the foster tonight as well. WHOOO HOOOO!

• No longer Basenji-less in Austin. Nayru is at my apartment now. She and Batman fell in love at first sniff. Literally "sniff?" RUN PLAY RUN PLAY Collapse on couch together for nap. I couldn't have asked for a better interaction. I'll post pictures soon.

• Houston

Oh I am so excited and happy for all of you..jippea..it finally happened..

• Oh yay!!! Now you need a new thread πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to see the pics..

• Thanks y'all! I uploaded one picture but the others are on Facebook. Forgot to send them to myself to upload for sharing here. πŸ™‚

• Hooray!! I'm so glad the two get on well - obviously this was meant to be. I look forward to the pictures. hope you have many many happy years together.

• First Basenji's

Congratulations!!
    Awaiting pictures with bated breath. πŸ™‚

• Psst, go to "Show Off Your Dog" and breathe. LOL

Suggested Topics