B + Border Collie = Best Friends :)

• My mate had to fly to Brissy for four days for a family wedding so we had the pleasure of taking care of her blue merle border collie called Merlin.

Hope and Merlin had a great time together. By the time Merlin left sunday arvo Hope pretty much slept after dinner through til morning ๐Ÿ™‚

Added some photos.

We are getting ready for our camping trip this weekend, very excited. Will be Hope's first trip, will be taking the camera ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Play

Ok you follow me..

Ill share wit you!

Awww sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

He he.. spot me in the grass ^_^

Some more play

We had lunch and the dogs were quiet so i peeped outside the window to find them both asleep ๐Ÿ™‚

Im so tired now

Ok .. Zzzzz ((looks comfy right?))

• Darling picturesโ€ฆ.

• Lovely pics of Hope and Merlin. Have a great camping trip and take lots of pics.

• Great photos, but I was surprised by the name "Merlin". My mother has a Blue Merle BC named "Merlin". :eek:

Great coincidence. Unfortunately Kananga and him do not get along, happy to see your two get along just fine. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks Tanza and Thunderbird.

Kananga - hahaha thats cool! i cant remember why she chose to name him Merlin, i just remember it was choice between Merlin and another name but she went with Merlin. Suits him too. Im very happy they got along, they had a few play dates first before staying overnight. He's such a big dog too compared to Hope, she walks under his tummy when they are playing!

• They look so comfortable together, almost like they don't know any better.

Happy camping:)

• @Lysh:

Thanks Tanza and Thunderbird.

Kananga - hahaha thats cool! i cant remember why she chose to name him Merlin, i just remember it was choice between Merlin and another name but she went with Merlin. Suits him too. Im very happy they got along, they had a few play dates first before staying overnight. He's such a big dog too compared to Hope, she walks under his tummy when they are playing!

Do you think they chose Merlin because he is a Blue Merle ?

• What delightful pictures of them both.

• Thank you for the pictures They are adorable! I love the Collie's coloring, he is georgous as is the Basenji. They are both SOOO cute

• Houston

Great pictures, they sure do look like they like eachother.
    Hope you have a great camping trip, take lots of pictures and please..share them with us.

Suggested Topics