• It was soo difficult to be away from Paco (and Chris, hehe) for 3 months while I worked a job in West Virginia! I worried that Paco would forget who I was or be mad that I left for so long, but after coming back and spending some time with him, I've realized that he's just a "love-everybody" kind of dog as long as everybody is giving him treats, lol.

He's grown a little, but not too much. I think he's going to be on the small side, as in these pictures he is now 9 months old. He's started to get jumpy when suddenly awoken from a nap, and because he spent all summer upstairs with another dog, Chico, he's a little antsy when left alone in the apartment (but he makes such a mess when spending the day with Chico that it's really just more practical, especially since I'm only gone for a couple hours at a time). We were hit by hurricane Earl just before I got back, so we're a bit off-schedule with exercising since we're busy fixing things up, but we'll get back on it soon enough.

Enough of me, here's Paco!

• Great to have you back and to hear that Paco is doing so well. He has such a sleepy,warm look about him in the 2nd picture. So sweet!

• Welcome home! Paco looks great!

• Goodness, what a face, too cute!! Thamks for sharing!

• Nice to see you back, Paco has grown into a handsome young man.

Suggested Topics