• Today we took Malaika shopping to Pets@home. We only went for food but came out with a new treat bag, chews and a new coat.
    It's a rambling jacket, water resistant and wind proof but very light. Will be great for walking around the Scottish highlands.
    She worked her charm on customers in the shop and managed to persuade a lady to open the bag of treats she was buying and give her one.
    I was very pleased that she demonstrated the high five i have been teaching her.
    We got talking to a lady who has a Podengo, she brought him back from Portugal, i realy enjoy meeting doggy people.
    Modelling her coat

• Malaika looks great in her new coat! Looks like a really nice one too.

• Ready for the challenge I see! What a super smart coat she's bought!

• Malaika has great taste in fashion! That is one lovely fall classic piece. 🙂

• She is looking very smart shelley! When are you coming up to Scotland?

• I love her coat. Typical basenji to charm everyone into giving them food! She will definitely want to shop there again!

• @Elscodobermann:

She is looking very smart shelley! When are you coming up to Scotland?

We are coming up on the 21st Aug for 7 days and staying at Tralee Beach Scott.
    Packing the wellies and have just bought us some waterproof coats. Not that i think we will have bad weather 😃

• Malaika your so pretty and such a pretty new coat.

Rita Jean

• What a lovely coat! It's no wonder she attracts such attention! She looks great.

• She looks wonderful in her new coat - your post set me dreaming - wandering the Scottish Highlands - sounds like heaven…

• Houston

She looks great in her coat.

She worked her charm on customers in the shop and managed to persuade a lady to open the bag of treats she was buying and give her one.

Don't you just love how they can people to do just about everything for them?

Suggested Topics