• Well i have a horse, his name is King (reg: King N Denius). He is a quarter horse. Ive had him since 2008 and he is turning 4 this year. He's a lovely fellow. I attached some piccies.

I also have 8 ratties. They are an unusual pet - i know. But they are pretty awesome. They live in a 6 story "mansion" (stands about 1m50). They are actually very intelligent - come to their name, do trick, follow you around etc. One of my eldest girls even chucks hissy fits if i dont say hi to her and will smash the water bowl down several levels and then bang it around and drenching any other fur kid in her path of destruction! They are clean and dont pong like mice πŸ™‚ I added some photos.

Oh and two of my girls starred in the movie "Beneath Hill 60" as trench ratties πŸ™‚

Names

my girls:
    Luna - grey and white
    Eclipse - black
    Delta - black and white
    Shelby - red and white
    Pinky - PEW (pink-eyed-white) or "lab rat" - shes the daughter of eclipse!
    Kinky - grey (RIP)

my boys:
    Romeo - carmel and white (called agouti)
    Bristle - sandy colour
    Emmett - Black (Bristle and Pinky's son).
    Lucky - black and white (RIP)

enjoy the photos, i added plenty πŸ™‚
    attachment_t_9436_0_kings-stack.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_1_dressed-up-xo.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_2_bout-to-ride.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_3_king-n-i.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_4_proud.kingroundbale.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_5_can-i-haz-more.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_6_1.king-n-i.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_7_feed-time.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_8_d5.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_9_8.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_10_lucky-and-a-toilet.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_11_luna.eclipse.hammock.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_12_delta-and-shelby-sleeping.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_13_delta-on-tub.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_14_romes-1.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_15_ratboys-1.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_16_clipsy.cage.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_17_2.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_18_20.jpg
    attachment_t_9436_19_7.jpg

• King is a very handsome Horse, i like the pic with the bucket πŸ˜ƒ
    Your Rats are very cute, lucky things living in a mansion. The baby rats in your hands are amazing and i like the pic of the Rat sleeping in the shower.

• Wow!!!

I love the Quarter horse!
    He looks so handsome!!!!
    When I was a bit younger I only wanted to ride western and wanted a Quarter..
    Since a few yeard I met the American Saddlebred, a totally different horse but I'm in love πŸ˜‰

Great to see your rats!
    The past 9 years I've had rats, a total of 11 and one litter.
    We agreed to living without a new rat but thats very difficult!
    From the pictures of yourrats I can see you have a few rats that have the same colours as mine had:D

• @thunderbird8588:

King is a very handsome Horse, i like the pic with the bucket πŸ˜ƒ Your Rats are very cute, lucky things living in a mansion. The baby rats in your hands are amazing and i like the pic of the Rat sleeping in the shower.

lol thank you πŸ™‚ He is a little uneven (body propotioned) in some of the photos as he is still young and growing up/filling out πŸ™‚ he is a gentlemen and we done our first couple of dressage shows this year (our first ever comp we got 5th and 6th). Dressage isnt really a qh thing as they are more the working horse/cow horse/barrels horse etc so im really proud. He loves his food and once he finsihes his dinner he likes to pick his bucket up and clang it around lol

Yeah i love baby rats, we had two litters over the years. One with my black rat Eclipse and one with her daughter (which was an ooopsy, the lil devil escaped to frolick with the boys). But all their offspring went to good homes πŸ™‚

LOL thats Lucky asleep beside the toilet. He was a rescue rat. We took him in as an old fella. However he didnt get along with my 3 young boys so he hung out in the lounge room in his own cage so he used to free roam the house everyday. It gets pretty humid here so his way of dealing with the heat was the nice cold tiles πŸ™‚ smart furkid. Sadly we lost him a few months ago~RIP.

Wow!!!

I love the Quarter horse!
    He looks so handsome!!!!
    When I was a bit younger I only wanted to ride western and wanted a Quarter..
    Since a few yeard I met the American Saddlebred, a totally different horse but I'm in love

Great to see your rats!
    The past 9 years I've had rats, a total of 11 and one litter.
    We agreed to living without a new rat but thats very difficult!
    From the pictures of yourrats I can see you have a few rats that have the same colours as mine had

Do you ride? i love it. i always grew up wanting a horse so after i finished highschool i put myself through Agricultural College for a couple of years and then when i finsihed that i went and worked and saved up for this little fella.

American Saddlebreds are beautiful. I really love chunky horses though hehe (hence one of the reasons i have QH) lol plus i love mustering and western side of things not so much the english - but i do both for fun πŸ™‚

Yay! a fellow rat lover!! LOL arent they just balls of mischief ^_^ Eclipse had only 3 in her litter (one stayed with me: pinky. and two went to my friends which i still get to see hehe). and Pinky had 12! Yeah all my furkids are getting old now 😞 but i hope to always have one or two with me πŸ™‚

• I don?t ride anymore, I started when I was 7years old and when I was 12 Igot my own Shetlandpony πŸ˜ƒ
    She was staning with her mom and family, the owner of the other shetland pony bought a horse for me and his wife πŸ˜ƒ
    When I went off to college I let my little Wendy with her mom.
    The owner sold the horse after that and didn't take care of the shetland pony's… It was months later I got the call "please come to the stable and say goodbye to your Wendy"
    It turned out, the owner didn't took care of the pony's and sold them to a family, the father went to the university with Wendy and she got surgery, it didn't help... they started the search to me because they knew from the bad owner "there was a girl that took care of them and was the owner of Wendy"
    The asked every stable in the neighborhood to find me.. I still feel terrible I let the pony's there... (the man had always took very good care of them before me...)
    When we stop sailing, we want to buy a American Saddlebred and a Shire horse πŸ˜ƒ

Ratties can grow really old! We had two ratties that reached the age of 6!!!
    We got a littler of 11 baby's πŸ˜ƒ

• I rode quarterhorses for many years - I just love em, and yours looks to be in good form. The picture of the baby rats is incredible. Thanks for sharing your photos.

• @Buana:

When we stop sailing, we want to buy a American Saddlebred and a Shire horse πŸ˜ƒ

Ratties can grow really old! We had two ratties that reached the age of 6!!!
    We got a littler of 11 baby's πŸ˜ƒ

I hope you get your horse(s) πŸ™‚ they bring such pleasure and freedom. So sorry to hear about your shetland 😞

Wow - ive never had a rattie live over 3-4 yrs. Thats amazing!

• @Kipawa:

I rode quarterhorses for many years - I just love em, and yours looks to be in good form. The picture of the baby rats is incredible. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Thank you πŸ™‚ he does himself proud. Although i actually have trouble keeping weight off him πŸ˜› unlike his paddock friends (a stockhorse and a thoroughbred).

I love the western stuff. QH's are my fav, beautiful nature with a hint of cheekiness. He's starting to loose his awkward look from when he was growing (the see-saw look lol withers higher, withers lower as they grow lol) and hes now filling out which i love - i love chunky qhs πŸ™‚

Rats are amazing πŸ™‚ Glad you like the photo

Suggested Topics