What's your b's favorite food?

• I've found that 1/4 can does the trick over their kibble - it is rich stuff, and can lead to unpleasant odors from the posterior area if they get too much

We feed the same exact amount! And anything more than 1/4 of a can & the odor can kill us 😃 😃

Oh my! That would be a snark fest and a half!

Oh my C3PO also snarks when he eats!!!! :eek: He sounds like a pig eating slop LOL 😃 My Topaz is MUCH more refined…licking & chewing very dainty 🙂

• jys - so glad I'm not the only who has noticed the unpleasant side effects from Merricks! lol! 😉

Oh my C3PO also snarks when he eats!!!! He sounds like a pig eating slop LOL My Topaz is MUCH more refined…licking & chewing very dainty

I think the sounds coming out Nik and Storm's mouths at dinner time would probably make a pig envious! 😉 😃 🙂

BB- a happy helmet! lmao! 😃

• @jys1011:

We feed the same exact amount! And anything more than 1/4 of a can & the odor can kill us 😃 😃
    Oh my C3PO also snarks when he eats!!!! :eek: He sounds like a pig eating slop LOL 😃 My Topaz is MUCH more refined…licking & chewing very dainty 🙂

😃 LOL - HaHaa! I get the message. I'll go from 1/3 to 1/4 can. Last night, Duke was standing on the sofa playing with me when all of the sudden he . . . POOTED! His own poot scared him. He turned around to see what was there - couldn't find anything, but he did alot of sniffing . . . and looked embarrassed! 😃

Suggested Topics