• they all look very sweet. just remember how sweet and innocent she looks when she eats your sofa. 😃

• So, so, sooooo cute…..I miss puppies!!!

• You must be so excited for Friday. I envy you.

• Awwwwww…

Congratulations Lysh :)...

I agree with agilebasenji about remembering just how cute she is NOW... Sometimes that cuteness will keep them alive, after they have done something VEWWWWWWWY bad 😃

• ha ha ha. yes, note to self: take lots of photos and remember the cuteness! lol i have been trying to "basenji proof" my house over the last couple of months. Both sides of the family think im mental "its just a dog"… they get 'the look' and a reply "yes, a basenji.." ive tried to explain but it goes in one ear out the other. Of course it doesnt matter too much as its just me and the other half in our household and he understands.

Now to think of names. My fav is Hope and next on the list is Ruby. However, Hope has a lot of meaning behind it all but Ruby is so pretty. So trying decide if shes a Hope or a Ruby.

• I like Ruby, I think it would be so cute for a red and white girl…

• How exciting for you, she's beautiful. I like either Hope or Ruby, we were toying with the idea of Hope before we picked Malaika as she was born on new years eve. My O/H also likes Asha which means hope in Swahili.
    I know just what you mean about people not understanding about Basenjis, sometimes when i'm explaining what Malaikas like they give me a funny look, someone even asked me if i had taken her voluntarily 😃
    Hope the time passes super quick untill you get her.

• @thunderbird8588:

My O/H also likes Asha which means hope in Swahili.

Ooh i never thought about seeing what Hope means in different languages. So i had a look around. Asha was my fav out of all of them too.

We have decided to call her Hope.

I had my last visit on saturday. I am picking her up Friday afternoon (3 days away!!).

I will add some photos from our last visit

I think we are bonding pretty well. Shes always in my lap or or playing with me and when shes worn out she makes sure she either finds a spot in my lap to sleep or somewhere close to me! Gets along great with the other half too, although i think the pup dubbed "lefty" chose him a little - they played non stop!

Enjoy the pics. - ((pups are named in the file name as to which pup is which))
    attachment_p_116745_0_brooks-and-hope.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_1_brooks-and-lefty.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_2_brooks-and-lefty-1.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_3_cuddles-for-me.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_4_getattachment.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_5_hope-and-middle.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_6_hope-snuggling-into-me.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_7_-laxed-out-with-me.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_8_lefty.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_9_lefty-1.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_10_my-ferals.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_11_rawr.midddle.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_12_wore-my-little-girl-out.jpg
    attachment_p_116745_13_hope-asleep.jpg

• She is very cute! Would love to know her breeding…. Many of us in the US have B's that come from Aussie lines....

• She's lovely and i think Hope is a great name, roll on Friday 🙂

• Lovely pups… 😃

• @tanza:

She is very cute! Would love to know her breeding…. Many of us in the US have B's that come from Aussie lines....

Mum: Lomar Sugar n Spice

Dad is a Zandeena line (Zandeena something-something lol - its in my contract so ill be able to tell more on friday)

Well today is WEDNESDAY so two more sleeps!! Can i tell you that this week has been the longest - ever LOL

• @Lysh:

Mum: Lomar Sugar n Spice

Dad is a Zandeena line (Zandeena something-something lol - its in my contract so ill be able to tell more on friday)

Well today is WEDNESDAY so two more sleeps!! Can i tell you that this week has been the longest - ever LOL

Yup, related… my Fatia's litter was sired by an Aussie Import from Tamsala (Tamsala Rocket Socks) as was lvoss litter from Rally.

• Congrats Lysh, she looks absolutely adorable :)… Are you still planning to show her ??? Entered any shows yet ???

Could the sire be Ch Zandeen One For The Road, (Cooper) ??? He lives up in Qld with ? Chris Peterson, I think... Or could he be the Zandeena/Baagna import, Wanyika Hakim, who was sent up there for a mating this season ??? Just dying of curiosity 🙂

Anyway enjoy your little bundle of mischief, look forward to hearing about all the 'naughtiness' she will get into, to keep you on your toes 😉

• @saba:

Congrats Lysh, she looks absolutely adorable :)… Are you still planning to show her ??? Entered any shows yet ???

Could the sire be Ch Zandeen One For The Road, (Cooper) ??? He lives up in Qld with ? Chris Peterson, I think...

Yes Cooper - thats him 🙂 he's a lovely dog and i got the pleasure of meeting him when he was down here for a show.

I dont plan at this time to do any shows with her. I do plan however to get into the local dog sports club so we can have a go at agility and flyball etc just for a bit of fun, after we have completed our puppy classes 🙂

• Picking my little girl up today!!! YIPEE. Start my holidays today too. 🙂

• Awww, I am so happy for you! And remember - we want pics as soon as you get a moment 😉

• Have a ball picking her up…

Remember we EXPECT pics tonight 😃 ;)...

• @saba:

Have a ball picking her up…

Remember we EXPECT pics tonight 😃 ;)...

lol. unfortuntly you will all have to wait :p i dont have the internet at home but ill be able to jump on works net when i get back and post plenty. im sure by then i will have lots of stories to tell LOL and maybe even some questions 🙂

2hours til im on my way to get her 😃

• How exciting!! You're in for a wild ride.. 😉 Enjoy it! Can't wait to see pics of her!

Suggested Topics