• The Basenji Club of Northern California is hosting a basenji only lure coursing practice on July 22 in Livermore, CA. Following the practice will be the club's Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet. For more information check out the club's website, http://www.norcalbasenjis.org

Lisa Voss

• Just wanted to let everyone in Northern California know that BCOA is hosting AKC JC tests and lure trials on March 10 and 11, in Livermore, CA. For information about the event and upcoming events in Northern California check out, http://www.norcalbasenjis.org/EVENTS.html

• @lvoss:

Just wanted to let everyone in Northern California know that BCOA is hosting AKC JC tests and lure trials on March 10 and 11, in Livermore, CA. For information about the event and upcoming events in Northern California check out, http://www.norcalbasenjis.org/EVENTS.html

We'll Be There!!!:D

• Great! I will keep an eye out for you. I will have all 4 of mine with me.

• What would be a good time to arrive?
    I would like to have him do a test run to see if Lure Coursing is something we should pursue.

• Probably between noon and 1pm. Practices are at the end of the day after the trial. So getting there in the early afternoon means you can see the end of the trial and get some socialization in without completely wearing Chance out. Also, even if he doesn't show much interest right now that could change a lot as he matures. I have had some take over a year to really get the idea, Nicky was 18 months old before he thought it looked like fun. He was a top 10 courser in both ASFA and AKC the following year.

• The BCOA AKC lure trials were a huge success. We had a great time. Sophie had a chance to meet several puppies including Vanessa's Chance. Sophie and Chance also got to give chasing the lure a try at the end of the day yesterday. Rio, Rally, and Nicky all had a blast chasing the lure both days. Rio and her brother Cole finished their AKC Senior Courser titles. All four of mine are now happily curled up in bed asleep.

• @lvoss:

The BCOA AKC lure trials were a huge success. We had a great time. Sophie had a chance to meet several puppies including Vanessa's Chance. Sophie and Chance also got to give chasing the lure a try at the end of the day yesterday. Rio, Rally, and Nicky all had a blast chasing the lure both days. Rio and her brother Cole finished their AKC Senior Courser titles. All four of mine are now happily curled up in bed asleep.

Chance slept the entire way home and all through the night. Who would of known he would be so worn out :o
    We had such a great time at the event. It was wonderful to see so many B's. Sophie is one cute little girl. We should get together for puppy play date. 😃

• It was a great trial… One of my girls (who lives with Ann Patterson-Hine) is a new Dual Champion with back to back 5pt majors from this weekend.... YEA!!!! She is now DC* Tanza's Almazi Madini,SC,RN,CD,CGC,FCH (aka Crystal). Thanks to her Mom, Ann for putting on the Obedience Titles!!!! And she is loving her new baby B Brother.... Kobey.....

Crystal is 6 1/2... and we have been trying to get her lure majors for quite a while... Crystal, while a good runner would beat herself by running the course before it ever started... LOL...

Suggested Topics