• Yesterday we had a small clubmatch with both boys 🙂
    Only two Basenji's so they had to compeed with eachother 😃
    Buana took BOB because the judge thought he was more elegant.
    A great day, we met lots of great people and the boys met lots of dogs to play with 😃

Our spot

Buana likes the sunny weather

Border Collie

😃

Mister Pretty 😃

Australian Cattle dog

What do they smell

😃 Bull terrier

I always wanted a Bullterrier when I was a young girl 😃

De Saarlooswolfdog

Chechoslovakia wolfdog

Dutch Schapendoes, the boys fell in love with her

is it a dog???

Search her face

We were hoping to see a Dogo Argentino, the dog that I want to add when we are moved 😉 There wasn't one there but fell in love with a English Stafford, she was so cute and wanted to hug me for hours hahaha
    But I still are going for the white beauty 😃 (maybe next time:))

• Congratulations, i hope Chafuko wasn't too put out that Buana won BOB 😉

• Both boys look great!

• Love the closeup of Buana with his lovely collar.

• The face shot of the both of them is lovely!

• Houston

Sounds like a wonderful day. The boys look stunning..I love the one with Chafuko and the floor mop..;):), I mean the Dutch Schapendoes..:):)

Ps, Kim, I always wanted a bull terrier as well, think they are so cool..

• @Basenjimamma:

Sounds like a wonderful day. The boys look stunning..I love the one with Chafuko and the floor mop..;):), I mean the Dutch Schapendoes..:):)

Ps, Kim, I always wanted a bull terrier as well, think they are so cool..

They are cool!

I love this type of dogs (Bull terrier, Am Staff etc etc) because they are always so very happy en cheerful 😃

• @Buana:

They are cool!

I love this type of dogs (Bull terrier, Am Staff etc etc) because they are always so very happy en cheerful 😃

I like them too, but it is a big shame that they do not get along with other dogs very well 😞

• Yes some won't do great with other dogs they are very dominant dogs, they have someting in common with a lot basenji's 😃

I know some bull's and staffs that do great with other dogs, our boys have a few amstaff buddies (all male) and they play very nice together.

• Well done, looks like you had a lovely day.

We have shown in The Netherlands in fact we made our Dobe up to a Dutch Champion. One day we will return, have always loved showing in your Country, we have always been made to feel very welcome

Marianne x

• I love Buana's dark outlining of his ears. Looks so distinguished!

• @Scoops:

Well done, looks like you had a lovely day.

We have shown in The Netherlands in fact we made our Dobe up to a Dutch Champion. One day we will return, have always loved showing in your Country, we have always been made to feel very welcome

Marianne x

When you are coming to Holland, pleace let me know!
    We wil try to visit the show so we can meet you! 🙂

• That would be lovely.

Probably won't be for a couple of years now as we have just let the pet passport lapse on our Dobie. Hopefully we'll be getting another Dobe next year and hope to show abroad again, you never know I might bring a Basenji as well !!!!!

Good luck for all your future shows

Marianne x

• @Scoops:

That would be lovely.

Probably won't be for a couple of years now as we have just let the pet passport lapse on our Dobie. Hopefully we'll be getting another Dobe next year and hope to show abroad again, you never know I might bring a Basenji as well !!!!!

Good luck for all your future shows

Marianne x

Sounds great, if you are going to show in Germany let us know too.
    We hope to move in a short while to Germany 😃

• A little too far for us I'm afraid !!!!

Good luck with the move

Marianne x

Suggested Topics