• Well, it wasn't a best day for our boys :rolleyes::D.
    Judge was Jon Curby.
    Masai was shown in Intermediate class with another two boys. He was shown nicely but squealed quitely during judgement (due to our girls are in season). He got Very Good 3, not so good but I don't care.
    Geasy was in Veteran class with another two boys. Geasy's leash pulled apart when they were in movement and he run away. So my father as his handler decided to recede from showing. It was a big shame as he would be a winner obviously.
    The biggest joy we had when little Cokou (from our C litter) won her class (there were another 4 baby girls) and later she also gained BOB baby :D. It was her very first show, she shown nicely but still clumsily as a puppy ๐Ÿ™‚

Later I will send a full results and also send link to photos from show. I took 1359 pics :eek: so I need to sort that :D.

• That is a shame about the boys ๐Ÿ˜ž

But well done with Cokou winning BPIS:D Look forward to seeing the pics;)

• @basi:

That is a shame about the boys ๐Ÿ˜ž

But well done with Cokou winning BPIS:D Look forward to seeing the pics;)

It's a shame but due to Geasy was Best in Specialty Show three times and Club Winner also three times it isn't so big shame haha :D.
    And Masai is still young, I'm waiting for his right time patiently ;):D.

• Sorry your boys didn't have a better day Irena but congratulations anyway for Masai's 3 and Cokou's BOB

• Congrats to Cokou's result!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sweet little girlโ€ฆ

And I'm looking forward to the pics! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Marcel told me you took a lot, when he drove home yesterday, but 1359 :eek:
    Good for us :p

• I'm sorry about the boys.. But Cokou must have made you proud!! What a wonderful result! Can't wait to see the pics and hear about the other results!

• Houston

Sorry to hear about the boys, but at least you got a nice result with Cokou..
    Can't wait to see the pictures..or at least a few of them :;) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• @Basenjimamma:

Sorry to hear about the boys, but at least you got a nice result with Cokou..
    Can't wait to see the pictures..or at least a few of them :;) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks all :).
    I'm uploading pics to album, I finished on 478 pics :D. So in the meanwhile I send results from show.

Judge: Jon Curby
    Entered Basenjis:46

Males
    Baby class:
    Bango Ximbir Ewo Promising

Puppy class:
    Badawi Kandali Santon Very Promising 1
    Akili Sunny Fellow Promising

Youth class:
    Butembo Mitwaba Abitibi Excellent 1 J-CAC
    Antony Devil Bohemia Ecxellent 2 (he is Abanda's grandson)

Intermediate class:
    Aramis Adenike Belongo Exc. 1
    Mutabaruga's Jimmy Clif Exc.2 res.CAC
    Zahleka Zanzkrit Very Good 3 (our Masai)

Open class:
    Sternhimmels Jamais Vu Exc.1 CAC
    Gusto Ekibondo Exc.2 res.CAC

Champion class:
    Bulldobas Blockbuster Exc.1 CAC, Club Winner, BOB, BISS
    Gambo Ekibondo Exc. 2 res.CAC
    Old Legend's Dojo-Hoshi Exc.3 forum member Peony
    Ankan Ningen Banken Exc.4 forum member Medik

Honour class:
    Zahleka King of Kongo Exc.1

Veteran class:
    Master Mind Ananty Exc.1 Best Veteran
    Calvados Ekibondo Exc.2
    Greasy Gui Ananty -

Females
    Baby class:
    Cokou Xali Asthenia Very Promising 1, BOB baby
    Bibie Salasirian Very Promising 2
    Anima Mundi Tami's TamTamy Very Promising 3
    Bumba Yenga Ewo Promising 4
    Amanita Pantherina Tami's TamTamy Promising 5

Puppy class:
    Iana Ekibondo Very Promising 1
    Iowa Ekibondo Very Promising 2
    Ignatia Ekibondo Very Promising 3
    Jamila Hanacek Promising 4
    Jua Hanacek Promising 5
    Bikilu Kandali Santon absent

Youth class:
    Bhatinda Kwango Abitibi Exc.1 J-CAC
    Bogbonga Kasai Abitibi Very Good 2
    Limi Bena Makima VG 3

Intermediate class:
    Babu Ningen Banken Exc.1 CAC
    Hanishan Rock The World Exc.2 res.CAC
    Ashlee Adenike Belongo VG 3
    Alfa-Prima Ituri Moravia VG 4

Open class:
    Daboya Kwilu Lady Congo Exc.1 CAC
    Agata Beauty Soul VG 2

Champion class:
    Hannah Ekibondo Exc.1 CAC, Club Winner, BOS
    Ashanti Bakwe Abitibi Exc.2 res.CAC
    Old Legend's Chinese Peony Exc.3 forum member Peony
    Adanna African Spirit Exc.4 forum member Tisa
    Bulldobas Rockin' Redhead Exc.5
    Kimulimuli Bena Makima Exc.6

Honour class:
    Fedora z Ticha bantu Exc.1
    Attila Bufumbiro absent

The only thing I can't understand is why Masai got Very Good when judge got Excellent to two very agressive dogs???!!!!

And pics can be seen here http://astheniabasenji.rajce.idnes.cz/Klubova_vystava_2010/

• Thanks for the pics and results Irena they are all great:D

Nice to see my mums BISS is still doing well:) What happened to the hair on his side as I see from the pics that some is missing??

• @basi:

Thanks for the pics and results Irena they are all great:D

Nice to see my mums BISS is still doing well:) What happened to the hair on his side as I see from the pics that some is missing??

I have no idea, I didn't ask Marcel about that ๐Ÿ˜•. But it didn't seem as new injury.

• @irena:

I have no idea, I didn't ask Marcel about that ๐Ÿ˜•. But it didn't seem as new injury.

No it doesn't look new does it!! He maybe caught it on something!!

• Hello,

@ irena
    Thanks for the pictures. It's great that you made them. And I know how much work it is, because I did the same at some specialties in Germany.

@ basi
    We have a lot of ticks in our area. After every time going for a walk, I find some of them. unfortunately two weeks ago a missed one. So Liina and Jaro tried to get it, when I was not looking. They picked a lot of coat. But the tick was still in Jaro's flesh when I noticed. The coat is growing again. I can see some hair. But I think it will needs another month to grow back to normal.

I am really glad how Jaro behaved in the ring. He is a very relaxed and lazy boy. And he was very tiered after the long trip. At the last pictures you can see that he was groggy. But he gave his best to the end.

Today he has been a couch potatoe for almost the whole day.

Regards,
    Marcel

• Welcome to the forum Marcel and congrats on Jaro's win!! Great job!

• @marcel:

Hello,

@ irena
    Thanks for the pictures. It's great that you made them. And I know how much work it is, because I did the same at some specialties in Germany.

@ basi
    We have a lot of ticks in our area. After every time going for a walk, I find some of them. unfortunately two weeks ago a missed one. So Liina and Jaro tried to get it, when I was not looking. They picked a lot of coat. But the tick was still in Jaro's flesh when I noticed. The coat is growing again. I can see some hair. But I think it will needs another month to grow back to normal.

I am really glad how Jaro behaved in the ring. He is a very relaxed and lazy boy. And he was very tiered after the long trip. At the last pictures you can see that he was groggy. But he gave his best to the end.

Regards,
    Marcel

Hi Marcel nice to see you here:D

Ahh the horrible ticks:mad: I was always having to remove them when I lived in Germany:rolleyes: Glad it was not an injury that he had had:)

Well done on your win he is a lovely boy with a lovely nature:)

• @marcel:

Hello,

@ irena

@ basi

Regards,
    Marcel

Hi and welcome :).
    And huge congrats to Jaro, he behaved great in the ring ๐Ÿ†’ . I think we all could be jealous of that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• THANKS Irena for the results and pics! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Didn't see the photos yet - but now the bed can wait ๐Ÿ†’

@Marcel:
    Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I was thinking about giving an answer to basi - so, perfect that you did it yourself :p
    And Congratulations again!!!

• I just looked at all your pics, they are great! There were some really good looking basenjis entered! Hannah and her pups look very nice.. And sweet Cokou, what a pretty baby! Gorgeous Liina of course.. And.. And.. Haha, perfect basenji fix before going to bed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

next is the Swedish speciality and then the WDS!! So exciting! Wish I could be there to watch!

• congrats on BOB puppy! is that a Jensons grandkid?
    sorry to hear from the boys, **** happens, but I understand it is very frustrating to get a VG for squeling, especially when two agressive dogs got an exc ๐Ÿ˜ž

• @ibi_n_sane:

congrats on BOB puppy! is that a Jensons grandkid?
    sorry to hear from the boys, **** happens, but I understand it is very frustrating to get a VG for squeling, especially when two agressive dogs got an exc ๐Ÿ˜ž

Yes it is Jenson's granddaughter :D.
    Actually I don't know why he got VG, he had nice judgement and there weren't written nothing so badโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜•

• Finished ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Wonderful - thank you! A good way to close the day ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Have to take a 2nd look tomorrowโ€ฆ

Suggested Topics