• C-Me at 5 months 6 days got her first Squirrel today… Yuk.... and then Franie had to "help".... I was not amused since I have to do the "clean up" ... but that is what they do....

• Niiiiiiiiiice! I love the subject line. Liz cleaned up the rabbit fatality we had our first few days in GA. I was actually quite impressed with Zip after I got over the scream the poor thing let out when she grabbed it by the leg. It appeared that she and Riley ate up all the good parts, and neither ended up with any worms.

• @tanza:

C-Me at 5 months 6 days got her first Squirrel today… Yuk.... and then Franie had to "help".... I was not amused since I have to do the "clean up" ... but that is what they do....

Nice C-Me! Sometimes the squirrels bate the dogs and don't time the tree distance right.

• That little tri girl… hahaha

I'm happy we don't have much squirrels here.. 😉

• We are over run with squirrels here…. no rabbits... but more then enough other critters...

• I only have 1 squirrel here-and he stays away. Now, the birds? About a month ago, I was fishing in Sugar's mouth-again. I won. But the birds weren't in good shape.

• C-me can come visit anytime and get rid of the bushy-tailed tree rats around here! Mine used to chase them as they ran around the fence-top but alas, none ever fell into the yard for them. Now mine are older, would like the squirrel broiled with a nice marsala sauce, if you please.

Congrats, C-Me!

• Houston

Good for you C-me! No pictures? I guess it all happens so fast. Moses keeps on getting possum babies, not fair, but hey, I can do it if they are in my yard.

• @Basenjimamma:

Good for you C-me! No pictures? I guess it all happens so fast. Moses keeps on getting possum babies, not fair, but hey, I can do it if they are in my yard.

LOL, thanks but I pass on taking pictures of them having a tug-o-war with a half live squirrel….. :eek:

• Houston

Tanza, that is a good point…eeeww!

• Chief only just recently showed any interest in critter activity. Up until yesterday he would just amble along totally clueless as zoe strained at he leash trying to get some squirrel. Then yesterday a squirrel was in our yard and he half heartly chased it. This morning on our walk he was right there with zoe trying to catch a squirrel. I'm happy they havent caught anything yet not looking forward to when it happens.

• Benny caught a Bunny today… the Bunny was in the garden, it tried to jump out and Benny ran and caught it mid-air. I grabbed Benny's leash, but it was too late for the Bunny 😞 .

• :DLove the adventure stories! Our shepherd mix was set free in the pen before our basenji Kismet and there was a squirrel party going on. Poor Kismet missed the fun since the shepherd Gypsy got there first and killed the squirrel before I could release Kismet. Better luck next time! There is no squirrel shortage here and they clean my bird feeders. I am sure the red tailed hawk likes a nice easy meal too!

• our garden is loaded with fieldmouses at the moment…. my B's do not care very much but my Ibizan hounds snack them all the time, sometimes they bring one inside for me to have, as a present, and they look quite offended when they notice I throw their delicious present in the garbage can ....

Suggested Topics