• @thunderbird8588:

Thank you to Vicki for organising the day and also to everyone else and their Dogs for making a realy special day. We will remember it always and hope to do it again sometime in the future. To see all of the Dogs running and playing together in our own private pack was marvelous.
    The pub lunch was lovely and to be able to talk dog all day was great.
    We stayed in Stirling overnight and after an afternoon nap Malaika was off for a walk around Loch Lomond.
    Today she has walked all around Stirling and now she's crashed out on our bed fast asleep.
    Will post some pics as soon as i can.

It was lovely to meet you both and the adorable Malaika, I could have taken her home with me:D

• I love the facebook pictures too - 'someone' was very busy on the camera, I don't think there's a nicer sight than basenjis on the run together.

Does Chris remember the Puppy Parties?

• @Patty:

I love the facebook pictures too - 'someone' was very busy on the camera, I don't think there's a nicer sight than basenjis on the run together.

Does Chris remember the Puppy Parties?

Yes she was talking about the ones she use to go to at Elspet's in the car on the way home:) I was only a baby at the time so don't remember them.

• @basi:

It was lovely to meet you both and the adorable Malaika, I could have taken her home with me:D

It was lovely to meet you and your Mum, Jenny and of course Belle.
    I bet other people in the park thought they were seeing things when they came across us 😃

• @thunderbird8588:

It was lovely to meet you and your Mum, Jenny and of course Belle.
    I bet other people in the park thought they were seeing things when they came across us 😃

Hee hee I know. You could see people in the distance stopping and looking as if to say "what are they" 😃

• Posting a few… Problem with photographing Basenijs is you normally end up with a curly blurred tail in your face!

• Houston

Beautiful Lycia..I love the picture when she is sitting ever so regal, and the others are sniffing her..

• Looks likeyou all had a fantastic time - just sorry i couldnt make it - i ended up on a rescue mission, and now have yet another tricolour 5month old horror running round causing havoc with his brother & sister..

• @Elscodobermann:

Looks likeyou all had a fantastic time - just sorry i couldnt make it - i ended up on a rescue mission, and now have yet another tricolour 5month old horror running round causing havoc with his brother & sister..

Sorry to hear this Scott.
    Maybe you will be able to make next time.

• Lovely pics Lauren, it was lovely to meet you and your OH and to meet Lycia. I think her and Malaika got on realy well.
    I am going to post pics once i get organised.

• I love the white basenji. Gonna have to get me one of them 😃

• @Maya:

I love the white basenji. Gonna have to get me one of them 😃

She's from very rare lines Jess, they have more hair too 😃

• @thunderbird8588:

She's from very rare lines Jess, they have more hair too 😃

Well, we always need new lines 😃

Wouldnt a longhaired basenji be stunning!! :eek:

• Houston

She's from very rare lines Jess, they have more hair too

haha.

I have had westies for many years..Bobo for 15 yr while I was a child/teenager and Bogus for 13 yrs, right before I got Otis, last year..
    They are such fun little characters..

• Basenji chase

Catch me if you can!

Feed us !

Basenji Bottoms

• Houston

Great pictures Shelley.

• Great pics Shelley thanks for posting them:D

• Great pics! All of them!

• A Basenji in disguise

Surveying the scene

What a poser

Malaika found some Rabbit sweeties, everyone wanted to share

Dogs galore

• Houston

wow, so fun. The dogs were having a ball I bet.

Suggested Topics