• If it wasn't for Mirtillo, Clar and I would have no Basenji….

It was after going to the BCOC website, then finding the Basenji forum and seeing pictures of Tillo that captured our hearts when it came down to choosing this breed. - Tillo's structure and those frickin' wrinkles I tell ya, melts us every time...:p

I believe it was the video of Job and Tillo doing his nightly routine that solidified our decision and eliminated a lot of the misconceptions of an untamable type of dog and pushed us to do further research.

I'm no expert, but I truly believe that Mirtillo, is the epitome of all things grand with Basenji's through temperment, behaviour and agility. And like the gorgeous expression on his face through his pics - a true ambassador for this breed.

Plus, I'm a photog - geek and seriously enjoy each and every capture you both display on the forums and his website. 😃

We look forward to seeing Mirtillo and his future companion grow old together. Well done you two and thanks for inspiring Clar and I to do better for our own B.

Emm, Clar & Kairoe 🙂

• Wow, I'm speechless.. Thank you for your kind post.. I'm happy Tillo 'helped' you to get your Basenji 🙂 He's a great dog, not perfect though.. Still quite a challenge sometimes :rolleyes: 😉

I promise we'll keep posting pics on here and on Tillo's site 🙂

• oooeee Janneke, well well so it is final now? 🙂

Suggested Topics