Tillo fighting during agility training

• Oh no, poor Tillo. What was your trainer thinking of if the SP had already been a problem.

I hope Tillo recovers physically and mentally. Has he had an antibiotic jab? Dog bites can harbour nasty germs.

• Houston

Janneke, I just saw this
    I am so sorry Tillo had to experience that "not so nice dog's teeth up close"…I am glad he is feeling better..yes, you can do it, go for the July 10th competition and tell us all about how great he did..:D:D

• I was away so didn't see this…

Janneke, I'm so sorry that happened to Tillo. You do such a great job with him and it sounds like he is recovering from the wounds and fear nicely - thanks to you! Fingers crossed things continue to go well so you can try him at your upcoming agility!

• Well.. tonight we had a 30 min. training to practice the weave poles. Tillo did ok. He was more excited than normal when we got out of the car and he had a big ridge when we walked to the field, but we were there 30 min before we started, so he was all calmed down at the beginning of the training 🙂

I asked the trainer what he is going to do with Tillo and the Shar pei and he isn't sure yet.. 😕 This wednesday he will have a look and discuss it with the other trainers. He said that there is always a possibility that Tillo will be in a group with a male he doesn't like… so he doesn't think it's necessary to change the group. I told him I will quit and look for another training if he doesn't change something.. We'll see.. we'll see...

Suggested Topics