• Finally, the sun appeared into our lives! Temperatures are getting better and the Basenji wake up from their winter "depression" 😃

Enjoy 😃

YEAHHH SUN!!!

A bit playing on the leash (because we are at so many places we firt want to know what's around us before we let them of the leash)

Getting crazy….

Buana is very lazy he won't run at the grass… it tickles... 😃

Ryan enjoys it very much

faster!

Pretty boy can't stop running 😃

Waiting for us…

I called him and again, he is running 😉

I'm on my waaaayyyy

Playful boy

And so happy :p

Buana running? hahaha what do you think?!?!

STOP I SEE SOMETHING! (his hind legs are flying 😃 )

Buana is looking "what are you doing? "

Ow I see

I like it…

They don't know I'm resting a bit now.. 😃

Mommy Chafuko is eating something…

Boring…..

I'm much more interesting!

Hey! Whats this!

🙂

He's so cute

He check this out!

Step1… analize youre goal

Step2… get closer and prepair to jump

Step3…. JUMP AND CRASH

Step 4… check the results 😃

Waiting for the picture.. (and we know he has to loose a litthe weight)

Dreaming…. walking... zzzz

• Woooooonderful shots of your (three 😉 ) boys!!! 😃

The running-pics are awesome. Looking like he's on racetrack 😉

My two B's are also enjoying the sun at the moment…
    Even if Thabo has diarrhea because of the things lying around after the long winter - and now getting warm :mad: 😞

• Houston

Wonderful pictures of two very happy dogs.. Thank you so much for sharing.

• I love the pic of them both looking down the hole. :D:D:D Their collars are beautiful, btw!

Such handsome boys - including Ryan of course! :D:D

• You can tell from their faces that they're happy to see the sunshine. Lovely boys - all 3. 🙂

• Beautifu pictures!! Your pictures always make me smile 😃

• Great to see your boys again! They look great! All the running on the road will help keep their nails trimmed 😃

And this pic is awesome!!

• You are really an excellent photographer - you've got a great eye for composition. I used to sell photographic equipment, and also worked in a studio. Lots of pictures came through both places, and I can tell you that yours are extremely good. Of course, it helps when the subjects are so awesome!

• @Kipawa:

You are really an excellent photographer - you've got a great eye for composition. I used to sell photographic equipment, and also worked in a studio. Lots of pictures came through both places, and I can tell you that yours are extremely good. Of course, it helps when the subjects are so awesome!

🙂 Thanks so much 😃 , it's a really big hobby from me….. I make pictures with my heart 😉

• Your pictures are awesome! Wonderful collars as well.

• @Janneke:

Great to see your boys again! They look great! All the running on the road will help keep their nails trimmed 😃

Wow, that tail looks like a cat's tail!:eek:

• In the 6th pic from the bottom, Chafuko reminds me of a Bear 😃
    All the pics are great, thanks for sharing

• First Basenji's

These pictures are awesome. Your basenjis are BEEE YOUUU TEE FULLL!!! Love those collars, where on earth did you find them?

• Love all the photos, favorite is the one Janneke & Amnois liked too, that one is amazing.

• Thank you all so much 😉

@McCannClan:

These pictures are awesome. Your basenjis are BEEE YOUUU TEE FULLL!!! Love those collars, where on earth did you find them?

Thank! The collars are handmade by May, here is her website www.halsbanden.com
    (at the top of the page click on halsbanden and then scroll down to see every collar she has made)

• I am bookmarking May's website. Those are some pretty outstanding collars! Thanks for providing the link.

• You are a gifted photographer!! Amazing pictures and love the collars as well 🙂

Suggested Topics