• Maya is a walking pooper too! Its a nightmare when you are in the middle of town with people walking along the pavements, bag in one hand, dog lead in the other and the bl00dy dog is walking in circles round you pooping while you're trying to collect it up….!!!

• @Maya:

Maya is a walking pooper too! Its a nightmare when you are in the middle of town with people walking along the pavements, bag in one hand, dog lead in the other and the bl00dy dog is walking in circles round you pooping while you're trying to collect it up….!!!

Buddy walks around in circles on a lawn with leaves and it's dark out. Then when he's done he tries to run off pulling me while I'm looking for poop camouflaged in leaves with a flashlight. :rolleyes:

• Dan, that must look rather interesting in your neighbourhood. I wonder what your basenji thinks you are looking for. 🙂

• @Kipawa:

Dan, that must look rather interesting in your neighbourhood. I wonder what your basenji thinks you are looking for. 🙂

He looks at me like :eek: "what the hell are you doing"? "I just pooped there now let's get the hell outta here"!!

Suggested Topics