• I tried getting some nice natural looking pictures today so thought i'd share them. They were taken in the indoor riding school so excuse the mess (and horses!) in the background!

Mucky feet from helping me in the horses field:

And making the car filthy on the way home:

• Nice pictures but we look so small standing by the horse. Looks like someone had a good day.

Rita Jean

• Super pictures. In that last picture it really looks like Maya tuckered herself out!

• She just loves coming to help with the horses, when i turn up the driveway she starts jumping on the dashboard and yodelling lol She's nuts!

In the last pic, thats just how Maya travels - funny little dog! She gets in the car, sits down in her most elegant pose (pic 1 in the car) and waits for me to get sorted, then once the engine is started she just curls up and goes to sleep. The car is one of her favourite places to be. Though, i have a fun job now tomorrow scrubbing the front seats where she got mud all over them…!

• Great photos, love the one with Maya and the huge horse!

• Jess, I have made my car b friendly. I got some cheap covered containers Walmart type that you put clothes, shoes in.. to put the the foot well, cover them with a blanket so they are level with the seat, put one of those round dog beds back there, and that is how my 2 b's travel.
    Oh, of course, I have a blanket to put over them when they sleep, so they don't get cold.

• Great pictures!!!

Aren't you afraid the horses kick her?
    My old dog always want with me to my horses and one time he was kicked by a horse…
    My horse just wanted to play with him.. :S

• @sharronhurlbut:

Jess, I have made my car b friendly. I got some cheap covered containers Walmart type that you put clothes, shoes in.. to put the the foot well, cover them with a blanket so they are level with the seat, put one of those round dog beds back there, and that is how my 2 b's travel.
    Oh, of course, I have a blanket to put over them when they sleep, so they don't get cold.

Not spoiled at all :p

Maya wont sit in the footwell unless Delilah gets down there, she has to sit on the seat :rolleyes:

Buana - No, my horses wouldnt kick her, they adore all of the dogs. Both of them have been around horses all their lives so are very dog friendly! I keep her away from the other horses on the yard though.

• Houston

Great pictures..you can tell she loves to be in that stable..Otis would too though, so many smells..

Suggested Topics