• When do most breeders start to Prog test their girls ???

• My repro vet likes to start on Day 3 and then based on that level will tell me how many days before the next test. My girls are all pretty regular though and ovulate on Day 10 with one exception the year I had to drive over 12 hours to the stud dog.

• Thank you, a little earlier than I thought, but I dont want to miss :):). Not when you fork out horrendous amounts of money for everything else related to fresh chilled semen ;).

• @saba:

Thank you, a little earlier than I thought, but I dont want to miss :):). Not when you fork out horrendous amounts of money for everything else related to fresh chilled semen ;).

Who are you breeding? ….

• Ochre to a very handsome Grand Champion, in Victoria :):):).

• @saba:

Ochre to a very handsome Grand Champion, in Victoria :):):).

Sounds exciting…. care to share the sire's name?

• Oh ok :)…

If all goes to plan, (we are just waiting for her to come into season still... Vanda has already been and gone...), she is to be mated to MBIS, MBISS Gr Ch Afrikenji Hot Sumaknight, Sunny... Owned by David and Helen Veless, at Afrikenji Kennels... Yes they have a website, but Im too puter illiterate to be able to post it, sorry !!!

He is by Ch Bayenzi Jailhouse Rock, (MBISS Ch Jebelmarra Harum Scarum... Ch Teschi Pipers Tune), and out of Ch Helios Hot Chilli Pepper, ( MBISS Ch Helios Rocky Royale... MBIS/MBISS Ch Helios Lady Othe Nile)...

Very excited :D:D:D. Its a first litter for us in about 6 years, and the first Basenji litter too (and the last one was a ACD litter), so very nervous as well. Its also the first one that we have had anything to do with fresh chilled semen etc... Wow isnt that a whole new world ??? Just waiting to hear back from the 'powers that be' about my prefix. We have one for the Cattle Dogs, but needed a new one for the B's... I seem to be spending all my life waiting for something ;)...

I believe that Sunny has progeny in a few European Countries, so some people might already be aware of some of his kids...

• Here is the Afrikenji website, http://www.afrikenji.com/

• ⭕o:o Oh, thank you…

My daughter just told me how to do it... Its very simple really ⭕o:o For next time :):):)

• Lovely boy, should be a very nice litter…. fingers crossed all goes well!

• Thanks Tanza, Ive got fingers and toes crossed for a lovely little boy for me to show… Now that Ive written that, I will probably get a litter of all girls ;);).

• @saba:

Thanks Tanza, Ive got fingers and toes crossed for a lovely little boy for me to show… Now that Ive written that, I will probably get a litter of all girls ;);).

LOL… isn't that the truth!

Suggested Topics