• My beloved best friend and companion Max passed over the rainbow bridge last night. I put him to sleep after it was clear that he was dying from cancer of the liver and spleen and there was no hope for survival. He had it ruff the last 6 weeks due to a back injury of which he was recovering and starting to feel good, but then suddenly the cancer agressively set in. It was a difficult decision and it broke my heart into a million pieces, but I knew it was the best for him.
    He was a great dog, who will be missed forever. Rest in peace my best friend.

• I'm so sorry for your loss..

• I'm very sorry for your loss. He's running happily and pain free now.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Max.

• Houston

I am so sorry for you loss..my condolences to you.

Run free Max.

• I am so sorry for your loss, you did the kindest act that we can do for our beloved companions, help them from their paid. He is now pain free and running with all those that have gone before him over the Rainbow Bridge.

• Sorry to hear of your loss. Max was well loved. May your happy memories soon temper the grief you feel. He's over the rainbow bridge, chasing squirrels, chewing up toilet paper and kleenex and sleeping on a sunlit king size bed; a very special place just for our Basenjis.

Dawn

• So sorry for your loss; what a difficult decision. I echo what everybody else has said; he's happy and pain free now, chasing squirrels, knocking over trashcans full of delicious goodies, and waiting on you to come join him.

• Many many thanks to everyone for your kind words and support. It is so difficult to accept after 13 years with Max that he will no longer be by my side. I'm glad there are others that understand the depth of my grief. Thank you.

• My condolences to you for your loss of your wonderful Max. He will always be by your side in spirit and memory. May Max be happy and pain free at the Rainbow Bridge.

• So very sorry for your loss of Max

Suggested Topics