Are there any basenji meeting groups in the Vancouver, Canada area?

• Though I don't own my basenji yet, I would love to attend a get together.

• I know it's been a couple years just wondering if you had any luck. I have been searching for other owners in the area for a couple of months now?

• I know it's an old thread but ๐Ÿ™‚ one more basenji owner here in Vancouver ๐Ÿ™‚
    My girls just been spayed and I won't be able to get out to have fun at parks until the end of May I think
    ๐Ÿ™‚

• How nice to hear!
    Glad your girl is healing well. I saw the picture of her stitches, and it looks like very clean work.
    Once she has healed, it would be nice to get together with you for a walk.
    Where abouts are you in the Lower Mainland? I'm in Delta (Ladner), but have no problem meeting up with you for a basenji walk!
    But first, let's let your little angel heal well.
    Afterwards, you can email me at compucat@dccnet.com.
    My name is Fran.
    Kipawa is now 3.5 years old - time flies.
    He's a sweet boy. We do pet therapy with him in hospitals in Delta and Vancouver.
    Take care.

• ๐Ÿ™‚ so great to hear , we're in Vancouver (marpole area) ๐Ÿ™‚ ,but we went out to delta today and walked a bit of the dyke
    For a good 40mins :), Kira is 1.5 , loves walks and Snoozing lol ,and I will definitely email you once she is all healed up ๐Ÿ™‚

• @Tama:

๐Ÿ™‚ so great to hear , we're in Vancouver (marpole area) ๐Ÿ™‚ ,but we went out to delta today and walked a bit of the dyke
    For a good 40mins :), Kira is 1.5 , loves walks and Snoozing lol ,and I will definitely email you once she is all healed up ๐Ÿ™‚

Sounds great!

• I emailed you :))

Suggested Topics