• First Basenji's

Thanks so much. His little personality is coming out now and we are even more in love with that. My husband actually called to ask if I love Faro as much as he does. lol This from Mr Authoritarian Man. Our kids don't know what has happened to their dad.

• Hi looks so precious!!!!:):)

• First Basenji's

Now to get him housebroken. That will be an adventure. lol

• @McCannClan:

Once they reach the right age, they learn quickly. Basenjis are smart pups. 😉

• @McCannClan:

The whole trick to house training is being on constant alert… never leave it to chance... and if they have an accident, roll up that newspaper and smack "yourself" over the head... and repeat... "I must not forget to take the pup out"... because in the end it is your fault, not the pup

• @tanza:

roll up that newspaper and smack "yourself" over the head… and repeat... "I must not forget to take the pup out"...

hahaha, Pat, that's awesome! although 100% true…

• @tanza:

The whole trick to house training is being on constant alert… never leave it to chance... and if they have an accident, roll up that newspaper and smack "yourself" over the head... and repeat... "I must not forget to take the pup out"... because in the end it is your fault, not the pup

Love it Pat, so true 😃

Suggested Topics