• I received a lovely card yesterday with some photos enclosed of my grand old lady Ruby taken at the BCGB champion's parade. Unfortunately I cannot decipher the signature on the card or the postmark and I was too emotional at the time to remember who was taking photographs. Anyone remember who it was so I can thank them properly?

• Les Harris is quite useful with a camera. He took some good pics of my dogs at that show. Would you like me to ask him for you?

• Thanks Vicki; I don't think the name was Les or May but I could easily be wrong. The rest of the card is very clear, just can't make out the name!

• Was it Sally, she has been taking loads of pics at shows.

• No, not Sally this time; the person said they had been off work for a week. Mystery deepens!

• There was also a guy who took photographs of the idividual class winners- perhaps it was him - i am sure he was sitting with Trish and Dee? I would be interested to find out too, cos i didnt think to ask why photos were being taken i.e. was it for publication in a newsletter, or would they be available to buy etc.

• @Elscodobermann:

There was also a guy who took photographs of the idividual class winners- perhaps it was him - i am sure he was sitting with Trish and Dee? I would be interested to find out too, cos i didnt think to ask why photos were being taken i.e. was it for publication in a newsletter, or would they be available to buy etc.

Pat? Trish's husband. He was taking pictures of the class winners 🙂

• @Maya:

Pat? Trish's husband. He was taking pictures of the class winners 🙂

thanks Jess- do you know if they were for publication or if he has them online anywhere? I might want a reminder of what Tilly looks like with a tuck-up - think we have our work cut out getting it back for Crufts!

• I think they were for the newsletter but im not 100% sure, Trish emailed the pictures he took of Maya directly to me so its probably worth giving them a call/email 🙂

Suggested Topics