• hope these people get what they deserve, some people are just sick

• @tanza:

And have they been health tested like claimed? Do you care to share the pedigrees of the pups? And where it goes is very possible that they don't even have pups, but a scam to get money from people

Pat after talking with Frank and Diana last fall I felt this was a scam. It took me several times to get the names of the parents and the fanconi question was just another problem. Like I said I stayed on this until I got were I thought the parents came from and found what I thought was the breeder I ask the breeder in case they had a contact.
    Since this has all came up here I have gone to the breeder. I am not going to make this any more of a mess the breeder can take this up with them. As far as any one else if they have bought a pup then they know what they got and if they sent money and never got a pup then they have a case, Sorry to be so rude but sometimes the least said is the best mended.

Rita Jean

• wow what a lot happened in the few days I was not online here.

I do not know what to think about this all 😞

is somebody planning on talking to him again? if so, can somebody please ask them if they breed the nice puppies on the pictures on the website? ( MY pictures, MY bred puppies 😉 ) and lets see what they say, and if he says yes they are mine, maybe somebody has the guts to tell him that he is lying and to remove the pictures please.
    or something like that…. ?????

• ibi_n_sane,

The lady in Australia who owns the pic of the tri puppy, (and the pup itself), that he has used, is currently in contact with him, posing as a purchaser, (at least she was a day or two ago !!!), and is hoping to catch him out that way…

I guess all I can do is let you know what happens, although we are going out of the state till next week, so I possibly wont be able to reply till then 🙂

• Ibi_n_sane, have you reported them to web provider for violating copyright? In many cases this is the only way to get people to stop using copyrighted pictures.

Suggested Topics