Mirtillo and Lycia in the snow

• oh ok, kool. Just wondering, I would love to get something like that for Lilu when I bring her to the 4H to play with my moms dog.

• I use a 25 foot(7.5m) retractable Flexi lead on AJ that was made for a 110 lb (50kg) dog. It gives him enough room to run a little but I still retain control.

• I think I have a 5m that i use for lilu when i take her out to go potty but i usually use a shorter lead when walking her around, but like i said i would love something bigger to use at the 4H. Thanks guys!

• Lovely to see your dogs playing in the snow! Our dogs are flaked out in the shade over here in sunny Australia.

• @AJs:

I use a 25 foot(7.5m) retractable Flexi lead on AJ that was made for a 110 lb (50kg) dog. It gives him enough room to run a little but I still retain control.

We use 8 meter flexis on our normal walks. I only use a short leash for obedience, agility and when I take Tillo on a bike ride. I also like the fact that it gives them some space to run, play and sniff around.. Although as soon as I have them off leash or on a 30 m leash I notice 8 m isn't by far enough space for a B to loose all his energy πŸ˜‰ But it's better then getting hit by a car, so they'll have to live with it πŸ™‚

• @Flash:

Lovely to see your dogs playing in the snow! Our dogs are flaked out in the shade over here in sunny Australia.

Lovely pics, and I do have a huge case of 'snow envy', at the moment πŸ˜ƒ

I can fully relate to that Flash…

Even down here in Tassie, its been warm enough for them not to have to wear coats, even overnight πŸ™‚

• "snow envy" - LOL!
    I'd send you some if I could, I hate shoveling.

• @Janneke:

Tillo hates that and it looks like he's wearing a thong.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Yeees - same on Zuri πŸ˜ƒ It looks … strange :rolleyes: But I get used to it.
    The winter coat always goes over her tail and I don't like that. Thinking the wind will move under. So I fix it. The rain coat is thinner and doesn't move.
    On Thabo, it doesn't look like a thong so much. He has more muscles than Zuri and nothing can go "into" his skin.

You can buy a green one??? :eek:
    We only have brown, black and red.
    But someone told me, that the brown looks very green πŸ˜ƒ

• @Elysium:

Yeees - same on Zuri πŸ˜ƒ It looks … strange :rolleyes: But I get used to it.
    The winter coat always goes over her tail and I don't like that. Thinking the wind will move under. So I fix it. The rain coat is thinner and doesn't move.
    On Thabo, it doesn't look like a thong so much. He has more muscles than Zuri and nothing can go "into" his skin.

You can buy a green one??? :eek:
    We only have brown, black and red.
    But someone told me, that the brown looks very green πŸ˜ƒ

Tillo doesn't like it when his tail is on top of the coat.. don't know why that is.. πŸ˜‰

I just search on the site where I bought it… it's brown.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ It looks green to me πŸ˜‰ (doesn't it look green on the pics?)

I was thinking about buying the human rain coat, so Tillo and I can walk in style.. gg.. but it's way too expensive 😞

Suggested Topics