New member adopting a rescue Basenji

• @spitfirekrl1:

I read both of their profiles and both sound like they would make wonderful additions. Kudos again for adopting an older dog, it's so hard for them to find forever homes and they do so deserver one.

Where did you get their profiles?? Are Hunny and Jojo listed in the BRAT website? You're quick spitfire. 😉

• Yes, they both are listed in BRAT.

• That is so awesome. I would rescue them all if I could! Basenji's are truly special creatures. You will know once you have her. My husband took ours to have her teeth cleaned this morning before I left for work. And it was the worst feeling that she wasn't by my feet as I ate my breakfast and got ready. It was a nice reminder of how much she means to me and how much she brings to my life. They are such intelligent little creatures with such large personalities. I can't wait to hear all your stories!! Best wishes!

• Hi,
    I've just checked their pages on brat's webpage. They both look adorable. You can't make a wrong choice. Older pals are just great. Congrats!!!

• I'm so happy to know you are rescuing a b. Way to GO!!!!!

• have you made a decision yet? bess is a beautiful girl on there as well…how exciting!

• Yes, we are adopting Jojo. She is in FL right now but we will be getting soon hopefully. You can see her in BRAT. I will be posting some pics when she arrives. We are soo excited. Never had a B before so I am sure we will be using the help found here from all you wonderful people. Thanks so much for the encourgement.

• Congrats!!! I am sure you are extremely excited!!

• Welcome, great forum and good people. Nice to see the BRAT rescue🆒 ….......congrats.

• That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll find lots of great information on this site to help your new addition and you get to know each other…Please post pictures when you can.

Suggested Topics