• hey i found this gorgeous B girl on petfinder. Thought I would put something up here, in case she is the right dog for someone. she must be an only pet and is afraid of men. what a pretty black and white lady.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5992219

Notes: Pony has been a show dog as you can see by her pictures, her owner is parting with her because she has several other dogs and Pony does NOT LIKE OTHER DOGS< CATS OR ??? SHE MUST BE AN ONLY PET> A home with just a lady is the best, she is VERY VERY shy of and afraid of men. She is 6 yrs old, a fine lil lady and just wants a lap to lay on and have her tummy rubbed, someone to sleep with and watch tv with. A fenced yard is a must also. for an application to adopt Pony please write to us. Yes there is an adoption fee of $100.00 She is spayed, all shots are current for one year. UPDATE: Pony is and shall remain with her owner until and unless the right home for her is located. We are not just trying to place this lil dog to be rid of her.

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
    This pet is already house trained.
    This pet has been altered.

to be fair, i would just like to add that there are other basenjis on this site as well as many mixes (some that are way too cute) needing homes

Suggested Topics