MERRY Christmas!! Maverick Opening Gifts!

• AND OUR OWN SPECIAL SURPRISE (We found out this Morning!!)

OOOK Now to B Boy Maverick's Xmas Gifts!!

******** QUICK QUESTION!!!: When looking thru all the pics I have of Aiden and Maverick together, Whenever they're playing close (or getting close in any way) MAverick ALWAYS puts his ears back like that… Can anyone analyze that? It looks to me like a Submissive move, tho I see them as litter mates, they can get bossy with each other LOL. YOUR THOUGHTS???**********

Mr. BIG SHOT POSE!! LOL

• Lovely photos and congratulations!!

• Congratulations on you lovely news 🙂

• Congratulations great pictures thanks for sharing.

Rita Jean

• Houston

First off ..huge congrats on the new baby on the way..so exciting..
    Second, great pictures..
    Otis puts his ears down like that too, sometimes, and I think he does that as a "you are my superior" type of demeanor, but I don't know.

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Wonderful news for you!

My dogs put their ears back when approaching family members for attention also. Keoki far more so than Jazz, but they both do it.

• Great pictures!

As for the ears, the class I took told us that this means: If they are back, he may be signaling submission and deference or may be fearful.

• Wow, I am a little surprised that Maverick is showing submission to lil old aiden! lol But i know too that it is a good thing! He doesnt do it when he approaching Geoff and I, but he is actually still learning his place in the Chain of Command at this house. lol.

• I guess since you all jump to him whenever he cries…or the fact everything evolves around Aiden, Maverick might be assuming he is in charge...lol

• @NerdyDogOwner:

I guess since you all jump to him whenever he cries…or the fact everything evolves around Aiden, Maverick might be assuming he is in charge...lol

:D:D:D:D This could well be true

• First off: Big congratulations!!!
    And of course: Wonderful pictures 🙂

• If it means anything at all, my guess Maverick is giving off calming signals to Aiden to indicate he is not a threat when approaching him. You can also see Maverick licking his nose in the sequence which is a possible indicator as well.

Cute pics and congrats!

• Yeah thats another thing, maverick is allllllllways grooming Geoff and I, but never
    'grooming" Aiden, yeah a kiss here and there but thats it. But BOY we know who MAverick Favorite is!! AIDEN AIDEN AIDEN. He follows him everywhere!! lol Its great tho, they entertain each other so Mommy and clean hahaa

Suggested Topics