• Zest finished her Novice Agility Perferred (NAP) this weekend and got her second Novice P Jumpers leg. Her two NQ runs were nice, took an extra jump in jumpers and was a little distracted in her first ever Open P standard run. All in all, I'm very pleased with her runs this weekend. She's still showing good focus and speed, a willingness to work with me, and seems to be having fun. We're done for the year, but our next trial (Jan) she'll be doing 16" jump height and back to novice.

And in other news, Jet celebrates his 12th birthday today.

• Zest way to go yes sounds like this was a nice finish. Rest and get ready for Jan.
    Jet Happy Birthday your almost a teenager then look out.

Rita Jean

• @agilebasenji:

Zest finished her Novice Agility Perferred (NAP) this weekend and got her second Novice P Jumpers leg. Her two NQ runs were nice, took an extra jump in jumpers and was a little distracted in her first ever Open P standard run. All in all, I'm very pleased with her runs this weekend. She's still showing good focus and speed, a willingness to work with me, and seems to be having fun. We're done for the year, but our next trial (Jan) she'll be doing 16" jump height and back to novice.

And in other news, Jet celebrates his 12th birthday today.

WooHoo for Zest… and hugs to Jet for a happy birthday.....

The breeding that didn't take last year, are you going to retry? Do you still have frozen "Jet"?

• The bitch was older, sort of a last chance breeding, so no.

and yes, there is some frozen jet pellets at the vet's.

• Woohoo for Zest!! And a Happy Birthday for Jet! 🙂

• Congrats to Zest!!

Suggested Topics