• Every year, I make my own Christmas cards that I can send out to friends and family..
    I have to start early because it's a lot of work, today I started…
    I always try to make a picture from my animals..
    This year I wanted to make a card with our dogs, our cat and little Ryan..
    Normally I try to get all in one picture but I didn?t think it was safe enough to put a cat, three dogs and a 2month old baby at the couch. so I made from every species some pictures...
    I ended up with more than 200pics...

Look and Laugh...

I don't feel like it today mommy.. I want to eat this stuff

WHAAAAAAT

O my gosh…. help me...

Great shot!

Hmz… why?

Buana sneaking out….

I've mixed it up a little

sigh…..

They look so great together…

Holliday spirit!!!

…..

Chafuko What are you doing???

Buana.. my little handsome….

Ryan posing… 😃

🆒

He first pulled the blancket over his head hahah

This was a tiny bit of allll my pictures…
    I used three great pictures for my card and once everyone has their card just before Christmas they ask us "WOW how do you keep your animals that still???" They really think I made just one picture of every one....
    Sure.....

• Great pics, very funny.
    I love pic where Buana tugs at Chafukos christmas cap :D.

Four years ago we sent this pic as christmas postcard 🙂

• All the pictures are great and that is neat that you make your own cards. I had a black cat his name was lighting and that he was.
    I love all pictures be hard to pick out one. Ryan really a handsome little man looks like he is starting to grow. I can hardly wait to see the cards I know they are going to be so neat. With all the pictures you have of your babies a christmas tree covered in pictures for decorations would be so cool. Thank you for sharing all great pictures.

Rita Jean

• they are all so cute I like the 3rd picture with your cat. I also like the one with the cap being pulled and that last one of ryan is so cute.

• Houston

Wow, those are all great..
    We started with our pictures yesterday too..just a trial run..worked out somewhat, it is hard with 4 dogs and two kids..we will see what it looks like in the end..

• Buana…such cute pictures.

Personally I LOVE the ones with the Hailey's hat on her one ear - too funny!!! :D:D:D The pic of "they look so great together" also cracks me up as Buana is looking like the bow is made of rigid material and he can't move his head :D:D:D.

• @Basenjimamma:

We started with our pictures yesterday too..just a trial run..worked out somewhat, it is hard with 4 dogs and two kids..we will see what it looks like in the end..

Wow, you have a great family!!!

• Great pics!! Hailey is sooo funny.. Ggg… Everytime I see her, she makes me smile!

@Irena: that pic is priceless... So cute...

• Kim, I think I would choose your 8th picture…...

Regards,
    Esther

• Houston

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Basenjimamma

Wow, you have a great family!!!

Kim, thank you for your compliment..they are all keepers..well the return policy has expired on most of them..so they are all staying..LOL.

• Buana you always take the best pics. Petra that is a really great shot too! 🙂

• @irena:

Great pics, very funny.
    I love pic where Buana tugs at Chafukos christmas cap :D.

Four years ago we sent this pic as christmas postcard 🙂

What a great shot!! 🙂

• Love your pics Kim, what a beautiful Cat, the pics with Hailey and the boys looks like she's saying "oh no what are they going to get up to next, i don't do that, i'm a good girl"
    Love the pic of Ryan peeping out fro the material.

• Petra, i can't believe how big your Podengo boy looks.
    Irena love your puppy pic, the're so cute

• Irena those four little babies are so darn sweet I love there special little hats.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

Irena those four little babies are so darn sweet I love there special little hats.

Rita Jean

Those are puppies from our first litter-from the left Abilisi, Amonke, Anisette and Apoge. On 9.December they will be 4 yrs old.

• They were sure sweet little ones and being 4 soon just makes them that much better.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics