• I just added the new pics from my camera to my laptop.. so I wanted to share some more pics 😃

Buana after a yawn

My handsome man…

My playful puppy

His eyes… hihihi

Sitting Basneji-like

Yeah…

• Buana is so handsome his yawn almost looks like growling. The 4th picture that face and those eyes tell a story good one. I must say there is a lot of love for poor Hailey to just sit there I mean lay there. Great view and warm spot what more can you ask for. Thank you again I was laughing so hard at last two pictures my daughter came in ask what was going on. Pictures made a great start for my day. If there are errors on here sorry Jaycee jumped on and over my keyboard three times to steal off my desk.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

Buana is so handsome his yawn almost looks like growling. The 4th picture that face and those eyes tell a story good one. I must say there is a lot of love for poor Hailey to just sit there I mean lay there. Great view and warm spot what more can you ask for. Thank you again I was laughing so hard at last two pictures my daughter came in ask what was going on. Pictures made a great start for my day. If there are errors on here sorry Jaycee jumped on and over my keyboard three times to steal off my desk.

Rita Jean

Chafuko first sat on her on a way you could only see Hailey's head underneeth Chafuko's bottom.. hahaha
    I was to late to take a pic from that…

• That is so neat that would have really been the picture of all pictures. You have such neat pictures need to make cards.

Rita Jean

• Great pics Kim, i love the ones of Chafuko sitting on Hailey. Its funny how they like to squash into small beds. Chafuko looks so comfy sat like a king looking out of the window

• great shots!

Regards,
    Esther

• Our dogs are like cats aren't they, love to check to see what is going outside.

• Houston

I love'em..Haley doesn't even seem to mind..too cute.

• He is such a handsome boy! Looks like none of yours care if they are being sat on - I think that's a B trait - PS I just envy your life on the water - wonderful -

Suggested Topics