Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2009

• Miss Jaycee got her package yesterday. I looked but Jaycee has to wait until Christmas thank you so very much Tosca, Jill. Try to post pictures as Jaycees gets into her goodies on Christmas will say more then don't want to give it away. This is like when my kid's were little I can hardly wait.

• Rita, thanks again for sending us the toy and the food…you had already sent plenty, you didn't need to do that 🙂 However, I am sure Tosca will love the food, she doesn't usually get "gourmet" food like that! We haven't tried it yet, but will soon, probably after this actually when I go to feed her. She loved the toy as well, and threw it around the living room for quite awhile already. Have a Merry Christmas, and I hope Jaycee enjoys opening her gifts!

• Hunter and Bandit love their gifts. They were driving me crazy last night, as I was trying to go to bed, and they were having a nice game of tug-o-war with a stuffed dog!!! I have been trying to upload some pics for a while and I'm not having any success. I will make the effort again this weekend on my home computer.

Thanks again Gossy and Merry Christmas!!!!:):)

• Medjai got his and has enjoyed it. He can't figure out which stuffed animal to play with at a time, so he jumps through all 4 of them. He did already start to rip the tail off one, :(. It is fun watching him though. I think his favorite is the stuffed hedgehog.

Thanks

• Jill thank you Jaycee loved her present hopeful Ashley can down load pictures Sat onto here. Jaycee loved the cookies that she went crazy over. Jaycee not to sure about the whole Christmas thing. First snow up to her belly then presents she finally just got onto Steven's lap and went to sleep like I will wake soon and this night mare will be gone I hope. Thank you again love the blanket going into her kennel so soft. Don't forget to let us know about the baby.

Rita Jean

• That's great that Jaycee liked her gifts, even if she isn't too sure yet about the whole Christmas thing!! I will definitely let you know once the baby is born…could be any day now...just waiting!! 🙂

• At last here are the photos of the gifts we got. Thank you Buana!

• Love the baby gates everywhere, Alex!

I'm still having issues with my gift exchange photos but will solemnly swear to keep trying till everyone can see how much fun my pups had!!!!

• There's no doubt that animals do appreciate recieving gifts, they must learn that exciting things for them come out of packages. Even our Cats come into the livingroom on christmas morning and wait for their pressies. I love the pic of the Cat looking up as if to say "Let me into that radiator bed !" 😃

• And the cat is thinking: "This is the only time I wish I were a dog". 😃

• They were all very fascinated by the radiator attachment, too bad we don't have a radiator, but it fits on the baby gate very well 🙂

So far the little string ball is the best hit, we even taught both of the dogs to catch it in the air when you throw it to them.

• Thank You Mirtillo , Lycia we recieved are package from the neatherlands. It was great fun to watch the pups with it. They must have learned something watching everyone else opening gifts. ;)They loved everything. I took pics hoping to get them posted.

• @Alex:

At last here are the photos of the gifts we got. Thank you Buana!

You're welcome!

We just had to send a radiator bed because our boys LOVE it..
    You're B's will have so much fun with it 😃

We have to thank you too, there arrived a package from you for the boys… 😃 We can't wait to open it!!!! (January 8th we have an appointment for the vaccination of Ryan so we can recieve it ourselfe)

• Our dogs and the cat love it. All the gifts are for now their favorites until fully destroyed. 🙂

• The B's loved their gift from Alex and Vanessa 🙂

• That's great! Sounds like this gift exchange went pretty smooth. Should we have another one in Summer?

• @Alex:

That's great! Sounds like this gift exchange went pretty smooth. Should we have another one in Summer?

Yes please! I'm in!

• @Alex:

That's great! Sounds like this gift exchange went pretty smooth. Should we have another one in Summer?

For me.. Once a year is enough 🙂 And I like the fact that it's with Christmas..

• Here it goes. A few pics of the pups with there x-mas gifts. Hopefully.:rolleyes

attachment_p_100084_0_dsc03607_edited-1.jpg
    attachment_p_100084_1_dsc03629_edited-1.jpg

Suggested Topics