Wanted: Red/White Basenji within ~300 miles of Minnesota

• Wanted: Red/White Basenji under 3yrs old within ~600 miles (10hrs) of Minnesota

My girlfriend and I have researched the Basenji breed and feel it would be a perfect addition to our home. We are looking for a young Basenji, preferably housebroken, and must not be a mixed bread as we have allergies in our home.

Please help us find our new companion to love. 🙂

Thank you!

-Curt and Corinne

• Have you checked out BRAT or BCOSW? And not always possible to define the distance when you are considering a pup or adult… you need to look at what is the best fit for your family and lifestyle.

http://www.bcosw.org/
    www.basenjirescue.org

• Houston

..thought I'd mention that even though basenjis have gotten known to be a hypo allergenic dog breed, that might not be true, some allergic people still have problems with them..Best thing would be to see if you may actually meet some basenjis and see how it goes..not one but several visits might be necessary for you to know for sure..
    Good luck in your search..I would recommend BRAT and also of course the site Tanza mentioned so you can find responsible breeders in your area..

• Thank you so much for your advice. We just e-mailed a member of the bcosw. 🙂

basenjimamma, Thank you for that 🙂 We had thought of that, as we have researched quite a bit, and are going to definitely make sure that no one is allergic before we take one home.

Suggested Topics