• I just recently found this forum through friends and I thought I'd check it out immediately!

I'm Sofie and I live in Sweden just outside Stockholm. I have Basenjis and Pharaoh Hounds and together with my mom I breed mainly Pharaoh Hounds under the prefix Enigma. We have our first litter of Basenji right now!

We show a lot in conformation but we also do lure coursing and oval track racing.

I look forward to get to know you all! 🙂

• Greeting from Poland🙂
    Harley is wonderful:p :p :p

• WELCOME!!…how cool that you do lure coursing & track racing. Can we see pictures of your dogs???

• @jys1011:

WELCOME!!…how cool that you do lure coursing & track racing. Can we see pictures of your dogs???

Yes, I posted a few photos in the showcase section and you can also see them in my website listed in the profile. Thanks for the welcome!

• @Arti:

Harley is wonderful:p :p :p

Thank you! I am very proud of him :p

• Your Paris & Harley are BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks like my little boy C3PO and your Paris are family 🙂 Avongara Imba Tena is his great grandfather!

• Hi Enigma and welcome. Can't wait to check out your doggie pictures! 😃

• Welcome to the forum! Your dogs (both breeds) are beautiful. Paris looks much like my Joey. Are Pharaoh much like basenjis in temperament?

• @JoeyQ:

Welcome to the forum! Your dogs (both breeds) are beautiful. Paris looks much like my Joey. Are Pharaoh much like basenjis in temperament?

Thanks!

Well the basenji and the Pharaoh are alike in many ways, but the Pharaohs does not have as much "temperament" as the basenjis does. Ususally they are a bit easier to raise also but they are bigger and they get stronger… I love both my breeds and they go great together!

• @jys1011:

Your Paris & Harley are BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks like my little boy C3PO and your Paris are family 🙂 Avongara Imba Tena is his great grandfather!

I have a couple of relatives as well. Avongara Imba Tena is the father of two of our dogs…...when's the family reunion?:D

Suggested Topics