• Very nice indeed I'm sure you're counting the days.;)

Congrats!:)

• oooh what a sweet little boy…he does look like an angel (hee hee I'll bet it's only a matter of time) 🙂

• What a georgeous boy you're going to have soon! 🆒

• Ohhh!!! Doesn't he look the wiser? (smart!) He's a very handsome puppy! The wave of love is coming your way, Vanessa. I'm so happy for you. 🙂

• Thank you everyone..I keep getting puppy updates from my breeder. The other day they got to play in the snow.
    Chance aka "Chance" Khani's Vive La Rock came from Kathy Britton of Khanis Basenjis in Portland.
    I just hope I have a fast runner on my hands. I plan on lure coursing the little fellow 🙂
    I already have my camera docked on the charger just waiting and yes I am counting the days…(more like the hours) Gosh I can't wait!!!

• Isn't he just the cutest thing…. Awwwwww Congratulations!!!!

• @Vanessa626:

I already have my camera docked on the charger just waiting and yes I am counting the days…(more like the hours) Gosh I can't wait!!!

Make sure to update that profile…....no more 0 basenjis!;)

More puppy pics:D

• @Basenji_Boy:

Make sure to update that profile…....no more 0 basenjis!;)

More puppy pics:D

Ahhhh your right B. Boy.
    I have to update my profile. Hahahah I totally forgot.
    I just bought one of those cell phones that takes streaming video. I plan on making a video of the trip to Portland…Maybee even the flight if I can.

• OH! What an adorable boy…I'm talking about Chance, not you, Basenji Boy! 😃
    Have safe travels with Chance.

• @JoeyQ:

OH! What an adorable boy…I'm talking about Chance, not you, Basenji Boy! 😃

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 Gee, I thought for a second all of this time I've invested on the forum was finally paying off.:D 😃

• Hahahahaha…Im sure B Boy is adorable too 😉
    I have to admit...If I ever make it to PA...I am looking you up! I gotta see your park w/ my own eyes!

• @Vanessa626:

Hahahahaha…Im sure B Boy is adorable too 😉
    I have to admit...If I ever make it to PA...I am looking you up! I gotta see your park w/ my own eyes!

You certainly are welcome if you ever get in the area and I'd be thrilled. I'm too old to be adorable, "distinguished" and "aging well" seem to be the current adjectives of choice.:D 😃

Pass me my copy of AARP.:eek: 😃

• That would be great! How long did it take for you to creat B. Park?

• @Vanessa626:

That would be great! How long did it take for you to creat B. Park?

If I keep building more yards it will never end.:eek: The small yard is about done and that took four years of moving rocks and digging.:D

• Chance is simply precious! looking forward to many more pics as he grows!

Suggested Topics