• @AJs:

My pet person took my picture on our way here.

This one is city specific…

First, the state:
    Is the only state to ever turn down hosting the Olympics-by a vote of its citizens!
    Has the most microbreweries per capita than any other state...beer, anyone?
    The World's First Rodeo was held in this state on July 4, 1869.

Now the city:
    We are currently sitting at 5,471 feet above sea level!
    This city was named for a beautiful magnetic phenomenon. (I sure wish I could see colors!)

Cheers

Technically, you should be either in Asheville, NC or Portland OR since these two cities recently tied for having the most microbreweries per capita in the US. Sorry, I am a beer geek and CO has not been in the top spot for quite some time.

• Ah, those are cities, not states. But thanks for the correct.

• Just curious AJ's human since you drive a truck and travel a lot do you have a co-driver or is it just you and your dog? Does your Basenji always let you get the sleep you need?

Jason

• It's just AJ and I. He's great. Only time I've had a problem with him waking me up was when he was sick with the runs for three days. He would whine to wake me up and go outside.

• @AJs:

It's just AJ and I. He's great. Only time I've had a problem with him waking me up was when he was sick with the runs for three days. He would whine to wake me up and go outside.

Been there, done that. Gotta love those 3 a.m. wake-up calls, especially when its freezing outside.:)

Suggested Topics