• Hi everybody! ๐Ÿ™‚

Just wanted to say hello after reading many many threads during the last days.

I (Dani) am living in the western part of Germany - together with my husband and our 2 beloved B's (Brindles, Basenjis, Babies, Beasts - whatever :rolleyes: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ).
    Their names are Zuri (she'll become 2 years in November - time goes byโ€ฆ) und Thabo (will have his first birthday in December).

Our hobbies are long walks and much playing (them - most often they are too fast and too rough for me :rolleyes: ) and they also enjoy running on race-track. I hope to figure out how they like coursing next year ๐Ÿ™‚
    A bit showing. Still have to figure out the "perfect" way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know some of you personally from one or the other show or just out of the Internet/Homepages.
    It's really cool that there are so many different countries in here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well: Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Welcome to forum once again :D!

• Welcome to the forum and Baroos to you too! Do you have some pictures for us to look at?

• Welcome and Hi! gald you have joined us. Love to hear about your babies and see pictures. B's are so much fun.

Rita Jean

• Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And yes - I'll post some pics during the next days ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Hello, yodels and hugs to your basenjis and welcome to the forum and enjoy!

• Welcome! I stated in Germany for three years: Schwaebisch Hall for a year then Wuerzburg for two. Loved it over there. I miss the Continent Market and the Kindlmarkt. Can't get real weisswurst here.

Glad you're here:)

• Thanks!

@AJs Human:
    lol Yes, the bavarian food is really special ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love to eat weisswurst when we are on vacations down there ๐Ÿ™‚
    My Zuri is from Wuerzburg. Her breeder lives near the town.

• My younger daughter was born in Wuerzburg. They say when an American goes to Germany they come back with a Schrank, a Coo-coo clock or a baby. Didn't have room for the schrank, didn't want to listen to a coo-coo clock. So guess what I got!:D

• Wilkommen!!!

• Hello and welcome to the forum:D

• Houston

Welcome to all of you. Sounds like a nice bundle of brindlesโ€ฆmy favorite color...
    oh and I like the Red and White...and the black too, lets not forget the tri...shoot, I want one in each color..

Can't wait to see some pictures..

• @MDSPHOTO:

Wilkommen!!!

Danke! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@basi:
    Thank you!
    I was really disappointed that we couldn't manage it to come to Trechtingshausen this year. But I enjoyed watching the pics from your mother judging all the beautiful B's ๐Ÿ˜‰ There were so many :eek:

@AJs Human:
    My parents in law do have some coo coo clocks. Hate them :rolleyes:
    You've made the better choice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Welcome to the forum! You have a great looking website and two very nice Brindles!!

• @Janneke:
    I like your website and especially the pics a lot, too!
    Do you know who the little boy is - playing with Zuri over a year ago? ๐Ÿ˜‰

And relaxing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@basenjimamma:
    Yeah - they are all awesome :o
    Always wanted a b/w Basenji, but "only" got Brindles ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Love them over all - but at one far dayโ€ฆ

• Welcome Dani, Zuri and Thabo, sure you will love it here.
    Basenjimamma i agree wouldn't it be great to have one of each colour ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• I would love to have one of every color!:)

My red and white went over the rainbow bridge just this last March. He was a beautiful boy!!:o

I have a tri girl and we added a little tri boy pup through BRAT this last May. It's almost like they are twins!!!!โญ•o:o

Love them both!!!

• Welcome to the forum!!!

Germany is great! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We want to move there (Porta Westfalica) in a few years!

• Welcome to our group.

• Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested Topics